Scrimmage

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Wonder why the Jets are not streaming it live ?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Several teams have had 'in-stadium' scrimmages and none of them are broadcasting them in any way despite demand. I have to assume there's some contractual item with the networks or something so they can feed us the garbage on teams no one cares about with pre-season games. 

• Sympathy 1

Guys, just keep in mind that nothing that happens tonight has much bearing on the season.  If zach throws 6 picks tonight it dont mean much.  Same goes for if he throws 6 tds tonight.
In the grabd scheme of things, this scrimmage means pretty much nothing.
...and yet ... the Jets brass seem to think it's important enough not to stream to the public .... hmmmm.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Guys, just keep in mind that nothing that happens tonight has much bearing on the season.  If zach throws 6 picks tonight it dont mean much.  Same goes for if he throws 6 tds tonight.

In the grabd scheme of things, this scrimmage means pretty much nothing.

Fun fact. I went to the this practice last year as Zach’s biggest fan. At the practice I noted struggles and a distinct lack of size from the guy. Those struggles carried into the season.