Scrimmage

50 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Mitchell was playing RT subbing in for Becton.

McD was playing LT subbing in for Fant.  Edoga came in at LT when McD went down. 

His injury had nothing to do with Mitchell playing. 

He's also ignoring the part where he apparently looked good and shut down JJ numerous times.

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

He's not tall but he's jacked. I think there's video of him squatting 600 pounds as a true freshman at Alabama.

EDIT:

https://www.ajc.com/sports/video-watch-alabama-jalen-hurts-squat-600-pounds/0hWVBUSarYzRqsH7FaPMZI/

He also ran for 1300 yards a senior and 3,000 yards on his college career.  He's a much more proven and capable runner.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

He also ran for 1300 yards a senior and 3,000 yards on his college career.  He's a much more proven and capable runner.

zach wilson isn't going to ever be a running qb....but thats different from a guy who can scramble to extend plays or get a first down. 400 yds, give or take, and about 6 tds is about what i'd expect from him in a average year

1 hour ago, maury77 said:

You didn't use the word retarded? How about you think before you type something you stupid f*ck. 

I appreciate how you feel about this but we still aren’t going to calling  people names  like that. When I read his post I thought he was referring to the point  not actually calling a person that. If I did I would have addressed it. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

It will be very impressive when Duane Brown (if the Jets sign him) plays both T positions if both Fant and Becton are injured at the same time.

It will also be interesting if Mitchell is ahead of Edoga or McDermott.  I mean are you sure you want to die on this hill? Mitchell is a good prospect but that is all he is at this point. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.   You should have stopped after the apology.

From the NY Post

Chuma Edoga and Conor McDermott are the backup tackles for the Jets. McDermott suffered an ankle injury Saturday night, which led to rookie Max Mitchell getting extended time with the starters. Both Fant and Becton are coming off of knee injuries and were on a snap count Saturday.

You can admit you totally have your head up your behind any time now

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

13 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

It will also be interesting if Mitchell is ahead of Edoga or McDermott.  I mean are you sure you want to die on this hill? Mitchell is a good prospect but that is all he is at this point. 

11 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

From the NY Post

Chuma Edoga and Conor McDermott are the backup tackles for the Jets. McDermott suffered an ankle injury Saturday night, which led to rookie Max Mitchell getting extended time with the starters. Both Fant and Becton are coming off of knee injuries and were on a snap count Saturday.

You can admit you totally have your head up your behind any time now

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

JiF - 1

Cowbell - 0

take your L like a man

2 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Cowbell is always wrong and defends those wrong takes relentlessly.  

So far after I make a point, all I hear from you are crickets or has Jifopono not pulled the string that runs up your back so you can reply. Please refute the NY Post article or go away. 

15 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

G. Wilson looks smooth for a rookie, but he eventually MUST gain some more weight to last in this league. He’s Really thin and gazelle-like. His built reminded me of Robbie Anderson, but he was so much crisper in his movements than Anderson ever was. 

The W2W TD-Bombs-Factory could be fun to watch in a few years if they develop a nice rapport. 

He doesn't play a very physical game -- and that for me in addition occasionally running with two left feet -- is why did have him as "top 10" draft pick. More late 1st, early 2nd guy. The natural talent is there, and I hope and NFL diet and trainer can beef up that frame, a corner like sauce will eat him for lunch more often than not if he gets stuck outside playing man vs a bigger guy. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, neckdemon said:

i didn't call you any names or personally attack you. i was referring to your analysis of the play, which i found silly at best. and now you're triggered. i'd say you need to grow thicker skin

No you found @maury77 analysis to be “retarded” and still just don’t seem to get how offensive that term is.  

• Upvote 1