Scrimmage

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

And yet I saw him and thought he’s kinda small. Not necessarily short but definitely small. I expect to see him this year and be like “Oh he’s bigger, that’s nice”

Yeah he was 21/22 at the time.  The extra weight looks like it will help.  If he wants to add more weight again next year, he will.  

• Upvote 1

Conversation this morning with my wife:
Wife:  Do you have anything oing on tonight, maybe we can go out.
Me: Well, the Jets have their green and white scrimmage tonight.  I am looking forward to it.
Wife: I guess you have not seen the Jets play in a while, what channel is it on?
Me: It is not on TV.
Wife: Oh, so are you going to listen on the radio.
Me:  No, its not on radio either.  I am going to follow writers and fans who are there and tweet about what they see and then we will talk about the tweets on the Jet site.
Wife:  And this is what you are looking forward to?  I married an idiot.
A lot of our conversations to end that way.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Wife:  Do you have anything oing on tonight, maybe we can go out.

Me: Well, the Jets have their green and white scrimmage tonight.  I am looking forward to it.

Wife: I guess you have not seen the Jets play in a while, what channel is it on?

Me:  No, its not on radio either.  I am going to follow writers and fans who are there and tweet about what they see and then we will talk about the tweets on the Jet site.

A lot of our conversations to end that way.

I have a lot of similar conversations, but I know the follow ups are coming so I try to skip to the my line before she says “I married an idiot”.

That and I always tell her she knew I was an idiot before she agreed to marry me.

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, derp said:

I have a lot of similar conversations, but I know the follow ups are coming so I try to skip to the my line before she says “I married an idiot”.

That and I always tell her she knew I was an idiot before she agreed to marry me.

Yup. Sometimes I need to remind her that it is her fault for saying "yes".  Twice.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Lith said:

Wife:  Do you have anything going on tonight, maybe we can go out.

A lot of our conversations seem to end that way.

I just read your post to my wife and she laughed and said kind of like you huh.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yup. Sometimes I need to remind her that it is her fault for saying "yes".  Twice.

How'd that work out for ya pal....... lol

I tried that once.... didn't know eyes literally turn red until that day. 

53 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yup - similar.

I end with if get in line if you want to be the first to call me an idiot today.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Lith said:

"I will be climbing to the top of a hill to await a carrier pigeon who will have a small note attached to his leg.  On the note will be written Zach Wilson's completion %, INTs, TDs from a scrimmage.  It will arrive roughly 12 hours after the practice ends.  I'm sorry that I have to cancel our dinner date to go do this."

1 hour ago, Lith said:

200.gif

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Lith said:

You definitely married up.😁I think your wife and mine are sisters.

• Sympathy 1