Since I'm New Here ...

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

We don't know much about football here, but if you need expert medical or legal advice you're in the right place @NewGuyJet.

Ahh hell just got my 2nd case of the Covid.  More drinking and binge watching in my future.

Welcome to the board NewGuyJet!!!!

Some friendly advice..........always......stay ........positive

@slats

Except when you are at an Urgent Care full of coughing elderly people on a Saturday morning.  FML

Go Jets!!!!

3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Also, what's your opinion of drunken (possibly lower income bracket) louts sitting in your section at MetLife?

I'm too ******* lazy to go to the games.  Used to go with a buddy and his dad.  I'll just sit on my fat ass and watch on tv.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Ahh hell just got my 2nd case of the Covid.  More drinking and binge watching in my future.

Welcome to the board NewGuyJet!!!!

Some friendly advice..........always......stay ........positive

@slats

Except when you are at an Urgent Care full of coughing elderly people on a Saturday morning.  FML

Go Jets!!!!

Sorry to hear.  Looks like you're taking your own advice!  Obviously, since I'm here I have several medical and law degrees ... but perhaps I'll quiz everyone else from time to time for yuks.

• Upvote 1