Butterfingers squad

Bronx

I tho Saleh was blowin smoke again last night with his comment about WR miss judging cause the stadium...I still think he is full of sh*t but in his defense it does look like Davis misjudge and tho he was going to catch it in his basket but Zach's change up rose it up into his face.

They will both survive this critical practice session just fine.

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

op: "Zach's 67 MPH darts are too hot too handle."

me: is this being attributed to the QB throwing too hard?

JN: OMGz you're such a hater Zach threw a nice pass look at the video! it's not always the QB's fault!

y'all are just insufferable at times. truly.

Getting a little sensitive on this fine Sunday? I didn’t even read your post and am unaware of whatever dumb argument you are referring to

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

JN: OMGz you're such a hater Zach threw a nice pass look at the video! it's not always the QB's fault!

Herbert and Mahomes both throw harder and faster than Zach and the WR still catch the ball.

Keenan Allen on if Herbert throws too hard: "If he throws it too hard, go out there and turn the JUGS machine up and get ready to catch the fastball. He throwing the ball to you, you better catch it.“

I understand the Zach doubt but this one ain’t on him , sorry 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Larz said:

So the nerds at pff did a whole analysis on the question of if a drop is on the QB or the WR. They looked at a drop rate over expected analysis. So our guy CD has the 3rd worst hands in the NFL yay but #1 is going to surprise a lot of people here 

EBF3109F-70FA-4C44-91E3-DB24C1B8CC3A.png

wow, but Corey still needs stick'um

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Getting a little sensitive on this fine Sunday? I didn’t even read your post and am unaware of whatever dumb argument you are referring to

I don't think I'm sensitive, just annoyed. I just got back from a long vacation, asked what I thought was a reasonable question about something I didn't see based on the context in the OP and the response was typical Zach ultra-homer garbage. I am just annoyed that asking a question is off limits to some on here. 

Obviously the pass was not too hard. Sorry to question whether Zach possibly did something that wasn't perfect. He is obviously a combination of Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes, but better. I will refrain from asking further questions of his training camp performances that I missed out on here.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't think I'm sensitive, just annoyed. I just got back from a long vacation, asked what I thought was a reasonable question about something I didn't see based on the context in the OP and the response was typical Zach ultra-homer garbage. I am just annoyed that asking a question is off limits to some on here. 

Obviously the pass was not too hard. Sorry to question whether Zach possibly did something that wasn't perfect. He is obviously a combination of Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes, but better. I will refrain from asking further questions of his training camp performances that I missed out on here.

Cool story.

But again - Maybe take it up with the person you were actually arguing with? Why are you quoting me? 

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Sad Cry Me A River GIF by The Bachelor

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Bronx said:

Let Mims take over this guy. Davis drop rate is discouraging:

Davis struggled with drops in '21, posting a career-high drop rate (15%). His PFF receiving grade (66.4) marked his lowest since 2017.

Because Mims has proven himself to be a sure handed receiver?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

WTF brought this on?  From the thought that posts about ZW are typical Zach Ultra Homer like, lol, to anyone has made him out to be Brady and Mahomes but better.  

Testy

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I wasn’t annoyed at you… i could see the BS being said spreading like a bad game of telephone.  Zach did well other than 2 bad throws in a row.   Some on JN will blame him for everything

• Sympathy 1

Brett Favre had the same issue early in his career ... you know who adjusted ?????

The freaking receivers that's who.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Brett Favre had the same issue early in his career ... you know who adjusted ?????

The freaking receivers that's who.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Favre still a prick... I just had to say it 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Larz said:

So the nerds at pff did a whole analysis on the question of if a drop is on the QB or the WR. They looked at a drop rate over expected analysis. So our guy CD has the 3rd worst hands in the NFL yay but #1 is going to surprise a lot of people here 

EBF3109F-70FA-4C44-91E3-DB24C1B8CC3A.png

Lol ew. Everyone else on that list is targeted at a way higher rate. That’s embarrassing. CD needs to step it up big time. 

51 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

What does that mean?  The playoffs were full of off target throws.   But the WRs caught them. 

In certain situations, you have to put more or less zip or arch on a pass. Ball placement is also a factor.

Zach struggled badly in those areas last year. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

maybe because you responded to the thread dropping some zach homer snark on top? why act like you are not participating? ?

weirdo

I was participating in the thread - not responding to you.

And my snark was all legit.