Butterfingers squad

Bronx

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Think you have it backwards, he didn’t prove to this CS that he deserved more playing time

I felt Mims blew it at the end of the season.   If ever there was a time to break out, that was it.

Glad he had a good summer, but he’s where he is from his previous choices.  Hopefully he works his way out of it 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I felt Mims blew it at the end of the season.   If ever there was a time to break out, that was it.

Glad he had a good summer, but he’s where he is from his previous choices.  Hopefully he works his way out of it 

I couldn’t get the image of Mims in a game late in the season and he lined up in the wrong spot.  
Every opportunity he got he wasted. 

1 hour ago, Barton said:

Nice. Did you watch the whole season last year?

I'm not saying every drop was Zach's fault. Sometimes the WRs just botched it. 

Lmaoooo if the ball touches the WR in a reasonable place the catch should be made and if it’s a bad ball that’s where the top WR’s make their money. 

I never heard anyone blaming the QB for “throwing the ball too hard” in all my football years, only Jets fans looking for something to criticize our young growing QB

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Lmaoooo if the ball touches the WR in a reasonable place the catch should be made and if it’s a bad ball that’s where the top WR’s make their money. 

I never heard anyone blaming the QB for “throwing the ball too hard” in all my football years, only Jets fans looking for something to criticize our young growing QB

I remember Bill Parcells yelling at Odessa Turner on the sidelines. "If any part of the ball touches your hand, including your fingertips, you better haul it in! That is why we pay your salary"

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

12 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

No offense to you personally, but this statement is dumb.

So catchable balls is not a real thing? Ball placement and touch is not a thing??

Zach threw alot of ugly passes that hit WR hands last year. It doesnt make them the right type of pass just because a WR got 1 hand or even both hands on it. It's called ball placement and touch. 

• 1 month later...