Which team outside the AFC East and Giants you hate the most?

Bronx

7 minutes ago, Trotter said:

No fins yet - suprising.

Oh they are up there. Never will forget the screwing Rozelle and Shula gave the Jets when they partnered to give us the Mud Bowl. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, CSNY said:

Oh they are up there. Never will forget the screwing Rozelle and Shula gave the Jets when they partnered to give us the Mud Bowl. 

Yup.

I know Shula is respected across the league but I hated that bastard.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Or Zach Wilson 

Zach Wilson (as Dignam): You’re upper middle class during the week, then you’re dropping your R’s and hanging in the big, bad Southie projects with your dad, the freaking donkey on the weekends! I got that, right? 

DiCaprio (as Costigan): You a psychiatrist? 

Zach: Haha no. I was like the same thing. My uncle owns JetBlue, but I also did UberEats for two weeks once and made enough money to work with a professional quarterback coach in Cali on the weekends. It must have cost like thirty grand, I don’t know. Haha!

Scorcese: Cut. Cut!

Martin Sheen: What the ****?

DiCaprio: I can’t do this. I’m…I’ll be in my trailer. **** this. I turned down Pirates of the Caribbean for this.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

This one surprises me. Could you elaborate?

Grew up in South Alabama - knew a lot of Saints fans. when they were bad, they whined and bitched about everything, when they were good they acted like insufferable pricks

Horrible Fans with a few exceptions of course 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

I hate the Raiders.

I hate the ex-division rival Colts.

I’ve hated the Washington Redskins for ages.

And the usual Cowboys, Steelers because they won a ton and we didn’t, and their fans are insufferable.

I’ve never hated the Giants. 

Wait - I thought you were a Washington guy - u actually hate them? LMAO 

57 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Lost Veg-ass Raiduhs.  

5-12 season ahead

Well you’re going to be very disappointed if you really believe that.   This Raider team is stacked on both sides of the ball .   Only question is the Rt position on offense.   The Dt position on defense.    Might be best secondary they put out there in sometime( all of them excel at man to man .  They have Lbs that can cover.    Max Crosby  and Chandler Jones / Malcolm Koonce  coming off the corner.     Even special teams kicker and punter are top notch.   Special teams unit cover teams are questionable as special team coach hasn’t been good in the league . 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, mattg said:

Without a doubt, Cowboys. 

I never understood Jets fans who dislike NFC East teams outside of the Giants. I find myself rooting for the Cowboys, Redskins and Eagles twice a year to beat the giants. Also when those teams win in general, it kills Giants fans. Maybe I just hate the Giants more than others. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

Wait - I thought you were a Washington guy - u actually hate them? LMAO 

Live in DC region for most of 35 years now, l have hated them since I got here.

I always sorta wished I could like them (being a local fan is so much better and easier than being an out of town fan).

But I always loathed their name.  And colors.  And logo.  Just not my bag.

And Dan Snyder is the worst kind of scumbag.

Name change is a good first step, but still too much to hate.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

I hate the Raiders.

I hate the ex-division rival Colts.

I’ve hated the Washington Redskins for ages.

And the usual Cowboys, Steelers because they won a ton and we didn’t, and their fans are insufferable.

I’ve never hated the Giants. 

I hated the Giants until 2007 when they ruined the Patriot's perfect season. After that, the Giants earned a permanent reprieve in my book. 

I have to go Raiders (old school), Cowboys (because its the Cowboys) and the Steelers (most insufferable fan base). 

Re the Packers, I had a great time at Lambeau and it was a good fanbase. Best gameday experience ever. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Well you’re going to be very disappointed if you really believe that.   This Raider team is stacked on both sides of the ball .   Only question is the Rt position on offense.   The Dt position on defense.    Might be best secondary they put out there in sometime( all of them excel at man to man .  They have Lbs that can cover.    Max Crosby  and Chandler Jones / Malcolm Koonce  coming off the corner.     Even special teams kicker and punter are top notch.   Special teams unit cover teams are questionable as special team coach hasn’t been good in the league . 

God bless you bro. For about 15 years now, I've seen you (quickly) appear out of nowhere once the Raiders are mentioned. That's a lot of work, do you just pop on the sight and search for "Raiders" to see if there is anything you have to respond to? (Not being sarcastic)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I hated the Giants until 2007 when they ruined the Patriot's perfect season. After that, the Giants earned a permanent reprieve in my book. 

I have to go Raiders (old school), Cowboys (because its the Cowboys) and the Steelers (most insufferable fan base). 

Re the Packers, I had a great time at Lambeau and it was a good fanbase. Best gameday experience ever. 

Giants winning in 07 made me hate them more. I didn’t watch the rematch in 2011. My brain refuses to believe that they played again. Nightmare both times. 

• Upvote 2

The four franchises to most recently enter the NFL as expansion teams

Carolina Panthers (1995),

Jacksonville Jaguars (1995),

relaunched Cleveland Browns (1999)

Houston Texans (2002) 

These 4 expansion teams have diluted the talent  across the league, IMO.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Larz said:

I’ll add the eagles. 

Me too.  I have always had an irrational dislike of the Eagles, for no particular reason. 

Maybe it's because we've never beat them, maybe it's because their uniform is too similar to the Jets, maybe it's because I don't like their helmet decals.

I dunno what it is....I just don't like them.