Camp Updates - Monday Aug 8

Lith

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously way too early but the more I hear about our rookies the more I get excited. There is nothing yet to suggest anything other than them being good and possibly elite. Sauce especially strikes me as thar rare player that us both physically better than everyone else but outworks them too.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, oatmeal said:

Not Jet related and idk why this tweet was deleted but:

“Allbright] Carolina shopping Darnold but can't get takers for his 5th year option salary.”

Damn Darnold truthers ???

If I was QB needy team I would def take a shot at Darnold - what do they got to lose (better them than us tho )

• Haha 1

Just now, oatmeal said:

Not Jet related and idk why this tweet was deleted but:

“Allbright] Carolina shopping Darnold but can't get takers for his 5th year option salary.”

Damn Darnold truthers ???

It was deleted after Albright got further info indicating that the report is false.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Obviously way too early but the more I hear about our rookies the more I get excited. There is nothing yet to suggest anything other than them being good and possibly elite. Sauce especially strikes me as thar rare player that us both physically better than everyone else but outworks them too.

This 

• Upvote 1