Camp Updates - Monday Aug 8

Lith

7 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

If I was QB needy team I would def take a shot at Darnold - what do they got to lose (better them than us tho )

Nobody would trade for Darnold.  He is awful.  The only thing i could see is a Brock Osweiller where the Panther would trade darnold and a draft pick for a team to take his salary for the year.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Nobody would trade for Darnold.  He is awful.  The only thing i could see is a Brock Osweiller where the Panther would trade darnold and a draft pick for a team to take his salary for the year.

You could have said the same thing about Testaverde before he came to Jets

Just now, More Cowbell said:

It really makes no sense to trade Darnold before he plays in a preseason game. Chances are he plays well and ups his value. 

If baker already looks light years ahead of darnold in camp, why keep him? And besides darnold playing and looking like darnold is probably what they are afraid of. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PorP said:

There's my team.....

Been waiting for a gut punch from them for 2 weeks now. 

Yup.  Unfortunately, until Becton proves otherwise, he is just not reliable enough to stay out there.  Hoping it is not serious, but we need to get Duane Brown signed sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 3