Camp Updates - Monday Aug 8

Lith

7 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Fant isn’t exactly a lock to stay healthy either coming off surgery 

the thought of rookie Max Mitchell at LT is downright scary

He must've meant Edoga flips to LT and Mitchell in at RT. Edoga was already at RT filling in for Becton.

12 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Good offseason by Joe Douglas. But he left us in a bad spot at OT, which is an absolutely crucial position. 

Im not sure what else he could have done other then draft Ike instead of sauce and Ike is already struggling in camp and hasnt locked up a starting spot.  

We need to bring in Duane Brown this afternoon and continue to develop Max Mitchell. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, BCJet said:

Im not sure what else he could have done other then draft Ike instead of sauce and Ike is already struggling in camp and hasnt locked up a starting spot.  

We need to bring in Duane Brown this afternoon and continue to develop Max Mitchell. 

Throw another million at Morgan Moses over what Baltimore offered. Or sign Duane Brown sooner, at a less expensive price than he’s now going to pay. Becton was never going to make it through the season. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Testeverde won playoff games and went to the probowl before he came to the Jets.  

he also had 10 years in league before he came to Jets

but whatevs he was an interception machine...just like Darnold.  but like i said im not huge Darnold fan....just saying if I was QB needy team I would def give him a shot.

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

no I meant team making playoffs I wasn't being 100% literal and not trying to make it about Zach. 

smh lol

I was mostly yukking it up, but, with that said, it's always going to be about Zach.

• Upvote 1