Merged Becton Injury Thread

How much effort should i be committing to this?

I usually refrain from any kind of online combativeness, because it’s just really stupid and I will not respond to any potentially antagonistic responses. However, your tone and voluminous posts lead me to believe that you have ulterior motives and may not in fact be whom you claim to actually be.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I usually refrain from any kind of online combativeness, because it’s just really stupid and I will not respond to any potentially antagonistic responses. However, your tone and voluminous posts lead me to believe that you have ulterior motives and may not in fact be whom you claim to actually be.

And I am fairly certain you’re 15.

• Upvote 1

Wow just wow.  Couldn’t even make it to the first preseason game.  Hoping for the best but it’s pretty hard to have any optimism on this man’s health.  Doesn’t seem he can withstand the rigors of the NFL.  Not even close.  Not signing Moses or another quality starting caliber player (and not drafting one) after last year is gonna hurt us.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BloodGreen said:

I didn't claim to be anyone.  It's a made up name.  But whatevs.  Can't please everyone.

• Sympathy 1

#Jets OT Mekhi Becton’s knee injury is more concerning than the team originally believed following practice today, sources tell me and @RapSheet. It’s a new injury and unrelated to his previous knee injury. Becton has additional medical appointments tomorrow to get more clarity.

• Haha 1

Joe-Douglas-and-Robert-Saleh-scaled.jpg

It appears there’s some more bad news regarding Jets offensive tackle Mekhi Becton. NFL insider Mike Garafolo is saying the injury is worse than the team originally believed.

#Jets OT Mekhi Becton’s knee injury is more concerning than the team originally believed following practice today, sources tell me and @RapSheet. It’s a new injury and unrelated to his previous knee injury. Becton has additional medical appointments tomorrow to get more clarity.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) August 8, 2022

Per Garafolo, the injury is unrelated to Becton’s dislocated knee cap which shelved him for all but a handful of plays last season.

This puts GM Joe Douglas in a position where he’ll have to get moving on sealing the deal with veteran offensive tackle Duane Brown who visited the team two days ago.  If the Jets fail to land Brown, they’re leaving themselves vulnerable at the tackle position with the season now just weeks away.

The post Becton Knee Injury Worse Than Jets Believed According to Insider Report appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Click here to read the full story...