Loving the Vibe Here

46 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

My son is in his 20s.  But as a Jet fan since birth (yes, Jets onesies, etc.), he is 106 in mental/emotional years.

Took my son home in a jets onesie opening day 92. Believe it was against the falcons.

guess I f’d him up 3 days into his life.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NewGuyJet said:

Much like any other Jet board I've ever seen, I've seen a common theme is the Chicken Littles vs. the Non.  In this instance, everyone who "knows" that Bechton was a wasted pick, and that of course he won't play much this year and we should have chosen someone, anyone, else at that spot, qualifies as a Chicken Little.

Deceiving threat title, I opened it expecting nipple play.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, NewGuyJet said:

Much like any other Jet board I've ever seen, I've seen a common theme is the Chicken Littles vs. the Non.  In this instance, everyone who "knows" that Bechton was a wasted pick, and that of course he won't play much this year and we should have chosen someone, anyone, else at that spot, qualifies as a Chicken Little.

This is aging well... You're off to a good start, lol.

"The results revealed that Becton had suffered a small fracture in his kneecap that could require season-ending surgery. The Jets are conducting most tests on Tuesday, but any optimism regarding his injury has disappeared."

backing up homer simpson GIF

5 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

This is aging well... You're off to a good start, lol.

"The results revealed that Becton had suffered a small fracture in his kneecap that could require season-ending surgery. The Jets are conducting most tests on Tuesday, but any optimism regarding his injury has disappeared."

backing up homer simpson GIF

Being right without sound reasoning isn't impressive.  Red doesn't become any better or worse bet based in whether red or black, by chance, happens to hit.

30 minutes ago, NewGuyJet said:

Being right without sound reasoning isn't impressive.  Red doesn't become any better or worse bet based in whether red or black, by chance, happens to hit.

Agreed. In fact I stated that same notion recently on the board using baseball as the analogy though with people calling a HR every pitch, and occasionally "being right" because it happens when you say it every time. I didn't say I was right about anything mind you. He isn't out of the league because he didn't make weight. He got hurt, it happens, and I'm not happy about it. Conditioning or faulty rehab may have played a part in it or not. You on the other hand mentioned something about chicken littles on the board, and I made mention how that didn't age well (I think it took a day, maybe). Welcome to  the board. 

tina turner auntie entity GIF