Jump to content

Jets Sign OT Caleb Benenoch


Lith
 Share

Recommended Posts

Spent last season on Saints practice squad.  Likely a camp body who will have a chance to make the roster.  With Becton and McDermott banged up and Fant on a pitch count, we probably needed a body for practice and pre-season games.

 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

Spent last season on Saints practice squad.  Likely a camp body who will have a chance to make the roster.  With Becton and McDermott banged up and Fant on a pitch count, we probably needed a body for practice and pre-season games.

 

Wait. You said this guy has allowed more sacks/hits than game started. 

If this guy is a camp body lobbying for starter then I'm gonna need to talk to my therapist! 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PorP said:

Wait. You said this guy has allowed more sacks/hits than game started. 

If this guy is a camp body lobbying for starter then I'm gonna need to talk to my therapist! 

Not promising I agree but he is only 28, a big body and that jersey number

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since the roster is full, there will have to be a corresponding move - someone released or someone going on the injured list

Could be my boy Derrick Kelley - tryout signee out of Florida State  - or maybe a defensive player like recently-signed CB Luq Barcoo.  Maybe DE Bradley Anae, who I like but is caught up in a major numbers game at DE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Since the roster is full, there will have to be a corresponding move - someone released or someone going on the injured list

Could be my boy Derrick Kelley - tryout signee out of Florida State  - or maybe a defensive player like recently-signed CB Luq Barcoo.  Maybe DE Bradley Anae, who I like but is caught up in a major numbers game at DE

Well i'd like to believe it's someone whose value is questionable to the team....

But i have been a fan for 36 years.... so. ..

Now speed dialing therapist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lith said:

 

The fact that in 2022 the Jets still need OT depth "in a bad way" is unreal.  The season hasn't even started yet and the Jets might only have a recovering Fant (currently on a pitch count) and Edoga with both Becton and McDermott injured.  

  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

The fact that in 2022 the Jets still need OT depth "in a bad way" is unreal.  The season hasn't even started yet and the Jets might only have a recovering Fant (currently on a pitch count) and Edoga with both Becton and McDermott injured.  

Injuries can be a real derailing mother plucker. 2005. 2007 - Adrian Clarke. 2011- Colin Baxter, 2016- losing Mangold 1/2 the season. Someone will shake loose. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

The fact that in 2022 the Jets still need OT depth "in a bad way" is unreal.  The season hasn't even started yet and the Jets might only have a recovering Fant (currently on a pitch count) and Edoga with both Becton and McDermott injured.  

This is gonna be Edoga's year. I can feel it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Good find. Finding a player worse than McDermott and Edoga couldn't have been easy. 

Maybe the goal is to make McDermott and Edoga look like preferable options.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...