Question: when season tickets?

On 8/8/2022 at 10:41 PM, Rhg1084 said:

Raiders sent out this awesome package. Jets better have something good lined up

The Jets haven't given anything remotely nice to STH's in regard to ticket presentation since the first season at Metlife.  Low class.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

12 hours ago, Green DNA said:

Did anyone get an email about receiving a digital copy of Madden23 for STH's? 

I missed the email last week and when I try to choose my platform now it says the survey is closed.

I emailed service@newyorkjets.com twice now but haven't yet heard back. Any ideas on how else to get this?

I also got my parking passes and yearbook yesterday, FWIW. I'd missed that email and didn't know about the Madden thing until I saw the physically mailed out package, ironically....

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Cornfed said:

I missed the email last week and when I try to choose my platform now it says the survey is closed.

I emailed service@newyorkjets.com twice now but haven't yet heard back. Any ideas on how else to get this?

I also got my parking passes and yearbook yesterday, FWIW. I'd missed that email and didn't know about the Madden thing until I saw the physically mailed out package, ironically....

The said that we would be issued a code, but haven't seen anything.  I looked in my account but there is no mention of anything there.  I have no interest myself but my son is very much into it.

31 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

The said that we would be issued a code, but haven't seen anything.  I looked in my account but there is no mention of anything there.  I have no interest myself but my son is very much into it.

Thank you!

I emailed service@newyorkjets.com. It took a day or two but I just heard back. They said I'd be added to the list to get one once they get more inventory (is the game being released later this month?).

It's funny - they ask for your preferred platform. I just yelled into the other room to ask my son and he advised me to go with the XBox instead of the PS4 since our storage situation is more favorable on the XBox One. So, I can totally relate to your situation :)

• Upvote 1