Edoga or McDermott, who do you want to start?

who's your favorite (lol)  

38 members have voted

1. 1. who's your favorite (lol)

• Edoga
    • McDermott

Those aren’t the only 2 options. You have In-house (rookie Mitchell) and trading/raiding other team rosters who play the same offensive scheme for plug-in players 

Jets could also possibly trade for the 49ers OT Colton McKivitz OR wait for one of the plethora of GB Olineman that will eventually shake loose from their roster (they’ve drafted 9 OLine alone in the last 3 drafts!) 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Skeptable said:

What the **** are you rambling about... What hero... All I said is that I am happy with what JD has done with this team... there is limited holes on a team that was so barren of talent that it barely deserved to be in the NFL. 

Has he made mistakes... for sure... plenty of them. Am I overall happy with the position they are as a franchise now versus the last 10 years... Very much so. I don't understand why that is so hard to comprehend

Right. I forgot. Straw-man arguments are strictly your domain. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

2 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Is ******* so terrible in camp he is getting beat everyday and most likely will start as a back-up

He's a rookie and he might currently be better than both of the Jets backups without even having taken an NFL snap yet.

Ekwonu's Ability > Becton's Availability

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

He's a rookie and he might currently be better than both of the Jets backups without even having taken an NFL snap yet.

@Skeptable has taken refuge in his little neg rep cacophony and his delusional straw-man arguments. Don't expect an actual response. He ran out of those hours ago. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

maybe but Gardner fixes a different problem that the Jets had last year... The argument is whether the need at LT was greater then the need at CB... With what they thought they had in Becton they took a risk at filling a need elsewhere. With AFC loading up on WR, CB was a necessity... If they drafted Ekwonu they would have a rookie LT to protect ZW and no help at CB.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Skeptable said:

If you want to stop the negative reps then stop ******* tagging me

I could care less about your little tantrums. I'll continue just as long as I please. As long as you want to argue in bad faith, I'll remain committed to the lord's work in exposing bad arguments. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 4

1 minute ago, freestater said:

I could care less about your little tantrums. I'll continue just as long as I please. As long as you want to argue in bad faith, I'll remain committed to the lord's work in exposing bad arguments. 

**Couldn't

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

I mean we just sign Duane Brown and be done with it. Chuma and Mitchell as backups gives you some experience and potential. Reassess the position at that time.

Also Ikem Ekwonu would’ve meant no Sauce. The real gem was Charles Cross, but that would’ve meant no Garrett Wilson. The other gem was Abraham Lucas but that would’ve meant no Jermaine Johnson.

• Upvote 2