SNY (Sportsnetwork New York) Thursday, August 11th 2022

Post Game Live needs a talent shake up.

Even if they never bring back Westhoff or Lucas, keep Bart Scott and replace the other two. They can use a former coach and former QB. Pennington could be good.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

They need to make the show more interesting.

Clips of the “Not-Having It by Halftime” Jets fans: someone intercepts the livid and disgusted Jets fans storming out of the stadium before halftime and gets their hot takes and opinions of the coaching staff and players and why they should be fired yesterday!

Give Mike Westhoff his own segment: “Yelling at the clouds: Special Teams in today’s NFL” and just let him rant and talk about shark fishing for 8 minutes. 

ill-fitting and loudest suit competition with a rotating cast of former Jets players - preferably Lineman and LBs as their body types don’t look proper in suits. 

revive the Jets cheerleader squad & let them do elaborate choreographs for the last 10 minutes of the show as closing credits. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, y2k8 said:

Even if they never bring back Westhoff or Lucas, keep Bart Scott and replace the other two. They can use a former coach and former QB. Pennington could be good.

They need to find a way to get Ray Lucas back.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Dunnie said:

30 min of the Flight Crew in innapropriate uniforms until the team has a winning record...

.... then an hour

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

and have them wrestle in mud pit, conduct pillow fights (with real feathers), and foster some 80's style aerobics

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ocngvthrxirt5ajcho

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, y2k8 said:

I suspect it's only a matter of time before Connor Hughes is on Post Game Live as a regular. Mark my words...

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I stopped watching after the Tenn. game where Wilson put the team on his back to win the game.

While he wasn't great - he found a way to make big plays and win.

Cut to SNY post game, all excited for some post game win hyped (wins were few and far between so wanted to enjoy a post game) - and there was Bart Scott just bouncing on Zach for getting lucky and really sucking and being selfish etc.  He started the show with a 10 minute rant on why Wilson sucks.  

It was really sad, haven't watched a Jet pre-post game show on the channel since.  Won't until Bart Scott is gone.

Bart Scott, shocking and so disappointing. I thought he was better, but yeah, he's out for me also. He was so critical that it came across personal. With so much great YouTube content I dont miss any of them. Our own @bla bla bla @GREENBEAN @JetsNation, and others like Jake Asman, Jets Media, Matt O'Leary, Frankie From Flatbush, Jets , Buffalo Jets Kaos and others  are simply beter

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Jeanne Coakley is overrated .

How frustrating is it watch Jeanne Coakley?

What's your mindset when you see her ask the same three questions over and over?

Talk about how she always interviews the same three scrubs for post game reaction every week.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jet Blast said:

I suspect it's only a matter of time before Connor Hughes is on Post Game Live as a regular. Mark my words...

That's not going to move the needle. The problem with the show is too many trench guys. They need a coaches perspective and/or a Qb view. Ideally both. Another reporter is just meh to me.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

That's not going to move the needle. The problem with the show is too many trench guys. They need a coaches perspective and/or a Qb view. Ideally both. Another reporter is just meh to me.

Let Connor host the thing - and bring back Ray Lucas and Coach Westhoff.

The three of them in plenty.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1