Mac Jones won’t play va Giants

I expect several teams to minimize how much playing time key assets get in the short-form Pre-Season era.

With that said, it does sound like Jones is having a poor camp so far. 

Guess we'll see come Week 1, just like with Zach (and Generationlol, and Fields, and Lance, etc.).

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Yes BECAUSE HES AARON RODGERS! Not mac jones lol

But guess what, if either of them start out poorly the talking head experts will toss them the life preserver excuse of not enough game action when it is 100% the choice of them and their coach.

5 hours ago, Beerfish said:

But guess what, if either of them start out poorly the talking head experts will toss them the life preserver excuse of not enough game action when it is 100% the choice of them and their coach.

Didn’t Rodgers skip last preseason too? 
And the year before?

A NE reporter hinted on NFL Radio that Zappe of all people has been the best QB and completely shrugged off any struggles Jones had because its Belichick, bla bla bla but did also say that the offense IS definitely different than the offense they have run for 20 years

7 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Couldn't get the Giants defensive playbook, I guess

Watching the game because I'm an addict. The calls the Cheats are getting in a PRE SEASON GAME are ridiculous.  Giants DB flagged for playing good defense,  Pats 3rd string qb throws out of bounds for what should have been a safety, refs magically rule him "out of the pocket", even though he was behind where the guard lined up.

? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Watching the game because I'm an addict. The calls the Cheats are getting in a PRE SEASON GAME are ridiculous.  Giants DB flagged for playing good defense,  Pats 3rd string qb throws out of bounds for what should have been a safety, refs magically rule him "out of the pocket", even though he was behind where the guard lined up.

? 

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

• Upvote 2