Mac Jones won’t play va Giants

18 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Watching the game because I'm an addict. The calls the Cheats are getting in a PRE SEASON GAME are ridiculous.  Giants DB flagged for playing good defense,  Pats 3rd string qb throws out of bounds for what should have been a safety, refs magically rule him "out of the pocket", even though he was behind where the guard lined up.

? 

Lol I'm comfortable in my decision to not watch. 

• Upvote 2

Something is a bit weird in NE atm.  I have a feeling they are keeping Patricia and Judge as scapegoats and are waiting for a real OC coach to come free.

I also think they are building around Mac (the new offense is logically something that will play to his strengths) but probably dont quite have the pieces for the new O.  So i'm getting reset year vibes.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Ghost420 said:

Looked like he was running straight into the blocker. 

season york GIF

Low hanging fruit...I am obligated to.

15 hours ago, Hael said:

Something is a bit weird in NE atm.  I have a feeling they are keeping Patricia and Judge as scapegoats and are waiting for a real OC coach to come free.

I also think they are building around Mac (the new offense is logically something that will play to his strengths) but probably dont quite have the pieces for the new O.  So i'm getting reset year vibes.

Belichick has said a few times that he is ultimately responsible for the play calling.  I think it was Tom Curran, but he reflected on the game last night.  Patricia called plays for Hoyer and Judge called plays for Zappe.  He speculated it is ultimately going to be Judge's job, but they do not trust him yet so it is Patricia for now.

3 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

season york GIF

Low hanging fruit...I am obligated to.

Belichick has said a few times that he is ultimately responsible for the play calling.  I think it was Tom Curran, but he reflected on the game last night.  Patricia called plays for Hoyer and Judge called plays for Zappe.  He speculated it is ultimately going to be Judge's job, but they do not trust him yet so it is Patricia for now.

AKA the new clown show of the Afc East 

I never really disliked Brady...maybe I'm in the minority.  Don't get me wrong, I hated losing to him and the Patsies.  With this dip weed they have now, I can't stand his azz.  Watching him laughing on the sidelines...just reminds me of the kid you wanted to beat up in the playground.  

Beat Up Black Eye GIF by The Roku Channel

21 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Anything less than a split is an abject failure. 

The home game against them this year is basically a must-win for me. 

The coaches and players don’t want to simply want to beat NE, they want to run up the score.  

That’s why after the game they were like “it’s no big deal they scored lots.  That’s what they SHOULD do.” 

• Upvote 1