Jake Asman Has Something He Would Like To Say

12 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

@Joe W. Namath

Click the play button and watch for about 4 seconds. 

What's interesting is Asman's take on where Brown should play. 

I'm in agreement with him in thinking leave Brown...at 37 years... to stay at LT.  Just like they did with Tomlinson.  Both theses players have played at a high level on the left side for years.  The muscle memory...footwork...that Brown has refined over a 14-15 year period may not be that easy for him to make adjustments to the right side in just a few weeks before the start of the season.   Move Fant back to the RT spot.  A position he beat out Morgan Moses for last year.   

Also...Fant will then be playing once again alongside AVT.  Both Fant and AVT have already established good chemistry together.  That can continue...this time both on the right side.  Fant can also help AVT adjust to the right side.  He's played RT with the Seahawks...as well as his first year with the Jets.  Brown never played RT. 

Jets said it ain't broke...don't fix it with Tomlinson...and didn't move him to the right side.  The same should apply to the much older Brown.  Don't make him learn new a new position at his advanced age. 

JMO    

• Upvote 1

For some reason(s) I’m not sure how to articulate, I can’t stand this guy.
Maybe it’s the voice or the delivery or mannerisms.  Don’t know.
Pretty sure I have no irrational antipathy towards any other Jet pontificators.  Only the Asman.
Normal .. he come accross as self aggrandizing self promoter... doesnt mean much .. could he a great dude ... but he definitely can be interpreted that way.

I have an uncontrollable urge to wretch every time I hear Alex Marvez's perpetually giddy voice .. dont know why.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

For some reason(s) I’m not sure how to articulate, I can’t stand this guy.

Maybe it’s the voice or the delivery or mannerisms.  Don’t know.

Pretty sure I have no irrational antipathy towards any other Jet pontificators.  Only the Asman.

I can see how someone would think he's annoying but I do like his show.  I think he's actually pretty talented at what he does.  He's better than anyone on WFAN at the moment (at least imo).

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I can see how someone would think he's annoying but I do like his show.  I think he's actually pretty talented at what he does.  He's better than anyone on WFAN at the moment (at least imo).

What's not to like? He is a professional, who also happens to be a  huge Jets fan, is from Long Island, and posts a free show with only Jets content daily. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Copernicus said:

What's not to like? He is a professional, who also happens to be a  huge Jets fan, is from Long Island, and posts a free show with only Jets content daily. 

He really is.  It's rare to see these days for a sports talk guy.  

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...