AB's Biggest Regret

Jet9

25 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

honestly that sh*t was hilarious when he took his uniform off and started doing jumping jacks in the endzone

It was.  But I removed by laughing emoji because I agree with the other poster who said that AB is mentally ill at this point (CTE).

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

He’s clearly mentally ill….like I’m not even joking.

For sure man.  He is not processing information properly.  

I'm not joking either.  That guy has issues whether natural or contact caused that he really needs help. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

you think its that? or maybe he's just kind of an asshat with a lot of money living his best life?

If he didn't have $, would you ask the same?  I ask that because he does have some $ but he left a lot on the vine by making bad decisions.  

They did a documentary on another receiver who was a "little off". I forget who it was,  well known name though who almost washed his career (Denver to Dolphins I think? )  got help,  finished his career and now speaks for mental health.

That story reminds me of AB

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

you think its that? or maybe he's just kind of an asshat with a lot of money living his best life?

I can't say for sure but I think it's CTE.  Of course BowlesMovement will say "How can you know that if you're not a doctor?"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

its possible. one of my ex-girlfriends was crazy and would get violent and her mom said it started after she had a bicycle accident that fractured her skull

For sure man.  Mental health is no joke. Happens for reasons we don't understand. 

23 minutes ago, PorP said:

If he didn't have $, would you ask the same?  I ask that because he does have some $ but he left a lot on the vine by making bad decisions.  

They did a documentary on another receiver who was a "little off". I forget who it was,  well known name though who almost washed his career (Denver to Dolphins I think? )  got help,  finished his career and now speaks for mental health.

That story reminds me of AB

Shoot.... it's the Brandon Marshall documentary! 

1 hour ago, Jet9 said:

Woah, I thought it was giving the alien panda people who appeared in his bathroom that night the red Kool-aid instead of the Purple Drank, and then taking them to mama's tractor factory to catch the squirrel-chickens that the alien people needed to fuel their singularity engine, but all the squierrel-chickens were busy auditing the Muppets on their e-meters but they didn't work, so they took the Chevy to the Levy, but the Levy was eating X, so he took some X and passed out, and the alien panda people drew genitalia on his face and stole his 10 passenger moped. 

Kind of shocking he didn't go with that....

19 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Woah, I thought it was giving the alien panda people who appeared in his bathroom that night the red Kool-aid instead of the Purple Drank, and then taking them to mama's tractor factory to catch the squirrel-chickens that the alien people needed to fuel their singularity engine, but all the squierrel-chickens were busy auditing the Muppets on their e-meters but they didn't work, so they took the Chevy to the Levy, but the Levy was eating X, so he took some X and passed out, and the alien panda people drew genitalia on his face and stole his 10 passenger moped. 

Kind of shocking he didn't go with that....

Is it more shocking he didn't

Or 

You did? 

• Upvote 1