Which 9 Offensive Lineman Will Make the Jets 53 Man Roster?

Offensive Linemen on Opening Day Roster?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. With 6 Players Safe, Pick Three of the Following Players to Round Out the Jets 9-Man Offensive Line Group on the 53 Man Active Roster

• Chuma Edoga 6'3" 308 USC (T)
    • Dan Feeney 6'4" 310 Indiana (G/C)
    • Conor McDermott 6'8" 305 UCLA (G/T)
    • Nate Herbig 6'4" 330 Stanford (C/G)
    • Caleb Benenoch 6'5" 305 UCLA (T/G)
    • Isaiah Williams 6'3" 296 Akron (G/T)
    • Grant Hermanns 6'7" 305 Purdue (T)
    • Ross Pierschbacher 6'4" 315 Alabama (G/C)
    • Derrick Kelly 6'5" 320 Florida State (G/T)
    • Someone Not Currently on the Roster

I got Edoga, Feeney and Herbig.  

This is ok.  I would like to see more young developmental guys.  The whole plan depends on being able to keep Ross P and Hermanns on the PS.  I don't like the idea of saving roster spots for guys like Feeney and Edoga who definitely will not be here next year.

But this was not who do I want to make the roster, this was who do I think makes the roster.  And that would be Edoga, Feeney and Herbig.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

I think Hermanns has a real chance - he's big and has a mean streak.

Will watch him closely vs Philly, he should play a lot and give us a clearer picture of where he is right now

I think it is a numbers game that will send Hermanns to the practice squad.  We already have three OTs who are a lock to make it, including one who has never played an NFL game.  I am giving the 4th T spot to Edoga, he has not been very good, but at least he has NFL experience.

That leaves two spots, which are both needed for inerior OL.  I am guessing Feeney & Herbig take the last two spots.

• Upvote 1

Tangential to the OP, but watching the documentary series, makes me realize how big Tomlinson has the potential to be for this team. 

He comes off as a real leader and mentor. Someone that can elevate their own position and also help AVT meet his potential. Even Quinnen as featured in the first episode.