Post Brown Positive Vibes Gauge ?

Dunnie

Post Brown Positive Vibes Gauge ?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Positivity level NOW ? (post Brown signing)

• Joe W Namath Level Positivity
    • Same Positivity
    • Less Positivity
    • What's Positivity ??? - GTA Time

It was a good signing. We needed an experienced tackle on the roster after Becton died. But the dude is 37 so I think it's reasonable to assume he's on the decline, and coming off a year where he gave up the 6th most sacks in the league. This was a necessity, not something that makes our o-line great.

I expect Brown to give us a mediocre performance this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

What is your Positivity level NOW ? (post Brown signing)

a8338498738ea72af893ca2f14ce2702.jpg

Bra....

Your poll is all jacked up.... and I didn't even read all the options yet!!!!!!!!!!

@Joe W. Namath level of optimism is not possible except for him

#killthedisease

🤩

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It was a good signing. We needed an experienced tackle on the roster after Becton died. But the dude is 37 so I think it's reasonable to assume he's on the decline, and coming off a year where he gave up the 6th most sacks in the league. This was a necessity, not something that makes our o-line great.

He’s graded out last year as a completely average starter.  Mekhi had all pro potential so I’m more disappointed that we aren’t getting Max Mekhi, but that off-season dream ended when he arrived fat and out of shape.

Brown is better than what Mekhi was actually going to be.  Loved the idea of a young cornerstone stud for the next 10 years on a young and growing team with a talented core. Can’t believe Tackle will be a huge need moving forward again.

Definite upgrade. OL is not a weakness and should not hold back the offense this season.
Still a weakness with Fant moving to the other side. The defenses are just gonna load up over there and tee off. ..my optimism hasn't changed, I didn't expect much from Becton. The whole talk of "potential all pro" I found nonsensical when it comes to our team. It is factually accurate that most Jets players do NOT live up to their potential so I never got on board highway 77.

Brown may be washed but he is certainly better than those scrubs we have backing him up....even on his worst day.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

On 8/11/2022 at 4:29 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

We should have just kept Beachum! He was too old here but has been playing pretty well in AZ for the last few years at RT.