<<<<<<< Jets vs Eagles -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

58 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

The replay is on NFL Network Saturday 6AM for those of us who are out of market.

kind of like the "good ol' days" huh?  As a kid in the 80s, I remember they did not even show the Jets-giants PS game on TV.  the replay would be on at like 3 AM.  I would record it and try to watch it before I saw the score.  back then, I cared because the starters would play at least the first half.  now....you're lucky to get a series or two.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

kind of like the "good ol' days" huh?  As a kid in the 80s, I remember they did not even show the Jets-giants PS game on TV.  the replay would be on at like 3 AM.  I would record it and try to watch it before I saw the score.  back then, I cared because the starters would play at least the first half.  now....you're lucky to get a series or two.

Yeah, I'll follow along checking the board while watching the Yankees. Will watch the taped replay when I get up.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

Spencer Ross I believe. Memory is kind of shot so I can't recall who was with him.

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

It is game day people. Training camp is a few weeks old and the Jets travel all the way to Philadelphia to take on the Eagles.

Zach Wilson takes a big step forward and shows that he has command of this offense. The new defense shows that we have a lot to be excited about in the few series that they play.

The best news of all is we have upgraded the game thread.  It now has wings, so that the Jets may truly fly <<<<<<<   >>>>>>>

Let's go Jets!!!!!!!!!

Are we going to have some throwback gameday threads this year that have tildes?

1 hour ago, Bowles Movement said:

Is this being streamed or televised ?

If NFL+ still does the free 7-day trial, that should allow you to see the game.  Pertty sure the next two are nationally televised -- Monday night vs Falcons on ESPN and Sunday afternoon vs Giants is on NFLN.  Free trial for tonight's game and you should be good.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'll answer your question with another question.

Have the Philadelphia Eagles ever beaten Zach Wilson in preseason?

The answer to that, is no.

More importantly, the Eagles coaching staff had to tell their players that their mothers should not come to the stadium tonight.

• Haha 2

Does Sauce get a pick 6?  Does Breece break one and score a long rushing TD?  Does Zach move the ball around, utilizing his tight ends, and piling up first downs?  These guys won't get too much playing time, but in the few plays they do get, they can still make some noise.  In all likeliness, they won't be spectacular,  but if they make some big plays, move the ball, and score some points, I'll be thrilled.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Awesome reference.  Guaranteed 98% of folks here have no idea this man's identity.  I still recall his appearance on Howard Stern's show where Howard could not stop saying his name.  

I know the weird museum curator from Ghostbusters II when I see him.

• Haha 1

ok guys you think we could wait to where a few games into the season until we declare this draft class a bust or a bunch of HOF guys.? oh sorry forgot where i am. cant wait til about 8 pm to start hearing.... this guy is the best thank you Joe Douglas. OMG this guy sucks. i told you would should have drafted the other guy. fire JD now!!!

• Haha 1