<<<<<<< Jets vs Eagles -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Biggest issue I had with Zach and Becton is they both kind of came out of nowhere. For the two most important positions on the field you'd like to draft players with a bit of a track record. Neither of these guys were ready for the NFL and it shows.

Both from small schools in bad conferences. Both cases of a GM hbaving been a scout and looking for a find instead of playing chalk-Wirfs and Jones. 

Hey serious post here. You can blame the NFLPA for this. Only 13 padded practices in the preseason? Old school football players were tough not just athletic. These guys legs are breaking cuz they don't hit each other and they're not in football shape. Go ask Terry Bradshaw or Dick Butkus about two a days. Listen my son is a track star that doesn't make him a football player he'd get the s*** knocked out of him even though he works out at the gym everyday and he's diesel. My humble opinion is that you have to have guys on the field that are durable. You need to find out who those guys are. The NFLPA turned these guys into pussies~

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 4

Just now, Dunnie said:

Better question ... why was zach in the lineup?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Cause he sucks and needs practice. 

Plus, if the dude hurts himself running, better to know sooner vs later.  Plenty of time for a new #1 to prepare.

• Sympathy 2

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Its brutal. Love the guy, but this is exactly why people got annoyed with his posts the last couple months. 

That constant cult positivity was always going to hit a road bump, and it didnt even take a quarter into the first game. 

It’s because it’s all an act. He’s a troll 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

I got no beef wiht you, but you dont really get to be the biggest cheerleader and in a split second do a 180....for real

How I am doing a 180 by being honest about what I saw with my own eyes?  Ive seen tons of acls go and this was no difference.  You saw the knee buckle when he cut.  Thats an acl.  Its not rocket science.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Hey serious post here. You can blame the NFLPA for this. Only 13 padded practices in the preseason? Old school football players were tough not just athletic. These guys legs are breaking cuz they don't hit each other and they're not in football shape. Go ask Terry Bradshaw or Dick Butkus about two a days. Listen my son is a track star that doesn't make him a football player he'd get the s*** knocked out of him even though he works out at the gym everyday and he's diesel. My humble opinion is that you have to have guys on the field that are durable. You need to find out who those guys are. The NFLPA turned these guys into pussies~

yeah...it really shows how the Eagles are playing so soft and look totally unprepared

Nothing can go right tonight it seems. It starts with the LB Williams clearly hitting their QB out of bounds. Continues with ZW making bad choices. Mike W is sh*tting himself falling, and throwing the ball in the dirt. The defense can't tackle, but will hit the ball carrier the wrong way so that he gains yards.  So much optimism... Welcome back petty football gods. Tomorrow is a new day.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Considering they ARE the NFLPA, I'll take the players word on what's best for their bodies.  I don't think seeing Terry Bradshaw or Dick Butkus hobble around on replacement knees with gnarled hands is a great reminder of how awesome things used to be.

• Haha 1

Well, we got our 3 points early boys! I didn’t expect the devastating news until weeks 1-5. This is epic, even for this franchise.  

And don’t even dream about Jimmy G. I’d assume he’d rather sit out the season than play here. And to add insiult to injuryX We’ll be staring at Flacco instead of Mike White. 

Just now, Origen said:

Considering they ARE the NFLPA, I'll take the players word on what's best for their bodies.  I don't think seeing Terry Bradshaw or Dick Butkus hobble around on replacement knees with gnarled hands is a great reminder of how awesome things used to be.

Yeah maybe you're right man we should just pay guys millions of dollars to not play all year~

• WTF? 1