<<<<<<< Jets vs Eagles -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Well, we got our 3 points early boys! I didn’t expect the devastating news until weeks 1-5. This is epic, even for this franchise.  

And don’t even dream about Jimmy G. I’d assume he’d rather sit out the season than play here. And to add insiult to injuryX We’ll be staring at Flacco instead of Mike White. 

Jimmy G wants to be a starter.  In a division where he could potentially lead the team to a wildcard.

Just now, bd71 said:

Hypothetically, if Zach is out for the season, does Joe D stick with Flacco and White or look somewhere for an upgrade?

Who is out there to be had.  Darnold, Jimmy G? .. who else that is better than the current options on the roster.  Darnold is not really an option because Joe D. will not want that egg on his face.  

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

How I am doing a 180 by being honest about what I saw with my own eyes?  Ive seen tons of acls go and this was no difference.  You saw the knee buckle when he cut.  Thats an acl.  Its not rocket science.

Last week Saleh, according to you was the next great thing in coaching. So far he sucks. When he proves otherwise, start talking.

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Im not abandoning anything.  Our starting qb just blew his knee out.  How is announcing that abandoning anything?

Announce it once, fine. 

Announce it 7 times now? Without your Green Kool-Aid angle? That's abandoning your schtick. 

• Haha 2