<<<<<<< Jets vs Eagles -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

It could still be an acl injury. I've seen people tear their acl and they were able to walk just fine.

With that said, my guess is a similar injury to what he had last year which was PCL sprain.

Yup. Wentz walked off with a torn ACL iirc.

Either way it's not good - At the very least it likely means missing the start of the year. Long way back for him given he really needed reps. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

It could still be an acl injury. I've seen people tear their acl and they were able to walk just fine.

With that said, my guess is a similar injury to what he had last year which was PCL sprain.

or could be simple sprain  - like i said who knows

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Well, someone smarter then me agrees.

Sheesh.  Come on now Can we at least wait until we get an official comment from the Jets before we jump to conclusions and abandon the season 

2 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

What was it like for you guys when you realized you were a fan of the Washington Generals?  

Kind of nauseated and did the thought “well at least the green is cool,” ever cross your mind? 

It took about 30 years for it to sink in, but once it did it sank in deep. 
It’s why we’re all draft experts. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Well it’s been a while since we’ve had a season where we can just sit back and watch football and not worry/argue about if our QB is “going to be the guy” so that will be somewhat a welcome change.

Fan of Stockholm Syndrome, eh? 

Some prefer Meth, others alcohol, but to each his own in coping with the afflictions this teams gives its fan base. Lol

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Oh, you sweet flower child. That's going to be an argument all year long. Draft a new one or "see what we've got with Zach" 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Worst case scenario, this keeps the experiment alive for another wasted year of Zach Wilson being terrible.

If the pick is high and they like a QB - Draft one. Teams are willing to trade multiple 1s for QBs, might as well use both and burn one.  

interior OL no push/pushed back in those 1st few series

the Zach int was same exact play in green and white scrimmage and same exact outcome (why even call that play lol)

Saleh D is embarrassing  - seriously should be getting more from these players even w/o the missing starters

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

It's official: I despise Ian Eagle and his announcing style.   Douche.

Omg it's got to be better than this eagles feed.  This is a living nightmare.  And as an Ian also he pronounces his name stupidly.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, CSNY said:

Sheesh.  Come on now Can we at least wait until we get an official comment from the Jets before we jump to conclusions and abandon the season 

Chao's the guy who's called "The San Diego Butcher" so yea, not sure relying on him is a good way to go. 

https://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2013/4/22/4251626/san-diego-chargers-doctor-david-chao-has-chaotic-past