<<<<<<< Jets vs Eagles -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Wichusen on the radio feed is dropping the seed that the “online chatter” is season-ending ACL injury for Wilson, but no doctor verification. Season could be lost and Jets trajectory

Lyons defiantly disagrees, supports Flacco: “won’t miss a beat”

Just now, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Wichusen on the radio feed is dropping the seed that the “online chatter” is season-ending ACL injury for Wilson, but no doctor verification. Season could be lost and Jets trajectory

Generally, I'd say if they haven't said he's ok.. it's a problem, but they could be shy after the Becton fiasco too. I have a feeling they won't say anything officially until tomorrow. 

Will hold out hope.

1 minute ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Flacco is total garbage and the jets will maybe win 2 games if he has to play Qb for any length of time.

13 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I'm getting tired of Saleh's teams showing up completely unprepared and lackadaisical.... it's really infuriating.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

His teams are soft, and undisciplined, Agree totally.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Good call by Saleh to give Mike White third team reps all camp and then give him every backup rep in the first preseason game. 

This is Joe Flacco’s team and that’s a good thing Mike white should be telling others about interest rates as a  low kevel mortgage “broker’ 

Just now, Titan24 said:

This is Joe Flacco’s team and that’s a good thing Mike white should be telling others about interest rates as a  low kevel mortgage “broker’ 

Flacco is awful, stink bad.  Not sure how you are such a fan of a guy that cannot move at all, has an arm but otherwise sucks and cannot win a game.