<<<<<<< Jets vs Eagles -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That interception was, like, rookie mistake bad.

Didn't exactly inspire a lot of confidence in his development.

It was an interception, a bad one.  But a rookie int, what is that.  It is what it was, a bad throw 

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

It was an interception, a bad one.  But a rookie int, what is that.  It is what it was, a bad throw 

I mean, it was a rookie-like dumb decision. He completely missed the LB right there and was staring down his receiver, and telegraphed it.

Rookie sh*t.

• Upvote 1

Only this team!!!

we win the first meaningless preseason game, and yet in some weird abstract way - almost True Genius for few can comprehend it - have already “lost the season” with the Wilson, Becton, & yet to be named Defensive starter injuries. 

Such inner-conflict this team constantly causes for its jaded Jets fan base. Lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I mean, it was a rookie-like dumb decision. He completely missed the LB right there and was staring down his receiver, and telegraphed it.

Rookie sh*t.

I agree he didn’t see the LB.  Like countless other int’s by countless other QBs.  They’re terrible plays and happen