<<<<<<< Jets vs Eagles -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

2015-2017 happened because they kept running Darnold out there.

I don’t know if the crippling depression is affecting me too much and I’m not getting something, but Darnold was drafted in 2018.

2015-2017 was all stopgaps.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I agree he didn’t see the LB.  Like countless other int’s by countless other QBs.  They’re terrible plays and happen

We can revisit this debate next off-season after Flacco limps us to 8 wins and we're debating whether to trade up to draft another QB, or give Zach Wilson another chance now that he's healthy.

Should be fun.

34 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

If you want to go ahead and root for two people who have no future with this team, be my guest.  

I’m not.

The season is over.

It’s over for the rookies, Elijah Moore, AVT, Michael Carter, DJ Reed, Lawson, Hall, the guys fighting for roster spots, etc?

The season may be over for you but there are other players on this roster worth watching.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Origen said:

We have the Canadian King to lead us to the Promised LAnd

Ricky Ray never got a fair shot with the Jets either and he’s COVERED in Canadian Ice and 24K Pyrite from all those CFL championships!

2019 Grey Cup Champion will the Jets to the promise land!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

We can revisit this debate next off-season after Flacco limps us to 8 wins and we're debating whether to trade up to draft another QB, or give Zach Wilson another chance now that he's healthy.

Should be fun.

Maybe finally a Jets GM will try multiple avenues in parallel (draft, FA, trade) to bring in a competent thrower of the football.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It’s over for the rookies, Elijah Moore, AVT, Michael Carter, DJ Reed, Lawson, Hall, the guys fighting for roster spots, etc?

The season may be over for you but there are other players on this roster worth watching.  

The best thing that could happen to those players is they get saved for next year when the games might actually matter again.

I highly doubt guys like Lawson and Reed really give a f*ck about playing for the 2-15 2022 New York Jets, in particular.

2 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Ricky Ray never got a fair shot with the Jets either and he’s COVERED in Canadian Ice and 24K Pyrite from all those CFL championships!

MOXIE!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Why would he be walking at all at this point with suspected ACL? Surely you’d want to keep weight off it. 

Remember the Jets doctors are stupid.

Jets player: "Hey, doc, it hurts when I do this."

Jets doctor: "Well, stop doing that."

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Let’s go…..

In 2019, Streveler and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers won the 107th Grey Cup championship by defeating the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 33-12, at McMahon Stadium in Calgary, Alberta.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Streveler

Streveler looked better in 2 quarters than Zach has his entire career, then again so did Tom Tupa so…..

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Preach it but strevler is not even in the same universe as Ricky Ray as a QB.

The good thing about streveler you saw out there, he will run and when he does he will get you chunk yards

• Upvote 1