Jump to content

<<<<<<< Jets vs Eagles -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>


Maxman
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

If Saleh and the Jets are wrong on this, every Jets player should strike until the medical team is fired. They can’t keep ******* this stuff up

Saleh is quickly approaching my least favorite jets coach ever. He really needs to be right here. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

 

Preach it but strevler is not even in the same universe as Ricky Ray as a QB.

The good thing about streveler you saw out there, he will run and when he does he will get you chunk yards

I just enjoy seeing people get hit by the pass in the hands in stride and are able to get yac.  It's been a while since I've seen it done so well...

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, T0mShane said:

If Saleh and the Jets are wrong on this, every Jets player should strike until the medical team is fired. They can’t keep ******* this stuff up

Agreed. That would be 2 completely wrong ‘initial tests’ on year ending injuries in one week

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Saleh is quickly approaching my least favorite jets coach ever. He really needs to be right here. 

There’s nothing for Saleh to be right or wrong about.  He’s repeating what the team doctors told him.  Saleh ain’t out there manipulating knees making diagnoses. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jolot said:

People exist who watched every Jet game last year and think Zach Wilson not playing is a bad thing……the world truly has gone mad . 

He’s probably out for the season and possibly done being an NFL starter, especially if Douglas/Saleh get canned. Do you really have to pile on tonight? 

  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

This place will be so depressing once the inevitability of a Joe Flacoo 2022 campaign sets in. 
 

 

Says you.  Joe Cool's story has a couple chapters left!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rob Moore said:

There’s nothing for Saleh to be right or wrong about.  He’s repeating what the team doctors told him.  Saleh ain’t out there manipulating knees making diagnoses. 

Agreed 

 

but I’m in a fire everybody/burn New Jersey down type of mood 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So when you took over as coach why the hell did you and douglas just let him go and then have to trade for him after an injury?

What bullsh*t.

Ugh because Flacco chose to chase down a chance at starting? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, slimjasi said:

He’s probably out for the season and possibly done being an NFL starter, especially if Douglas/Saleh get canned. Do you really have to pile on tonight? 

Sorry man , I’m bored and there’s too much low hanging fruit on this thread to not grab some . I will say in all seriousness, Douglas / Saleh chances of NOT getting canned increased 10 fold tonight . 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BigGreenFan said:

It's a mystery to me as to why Saleh would make any comment whatsoever about Zack's injury given 1) how wrong he was about Becton and 2) how nobody knows nothing until the MRI results are checked.

Because he said more than a few times let’s wait until tomorrow? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The good news is they generally avoid surgery with PCL’s but the bad news is the rehab can be a little lengthier depending on the severity. 

It’s also less common to injure just the PCL. Not impossible but usually the LCL MCL or one of the tendons goes with it. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The good news is they generally avoid surgery with PCL’s but the bad news is the rehab can be a little lengthier depending on the severity. 

It’s also less common to injure just the PCL. Not impossible but usually the LCL MCL or one of the tendons goes with it. 

He injured the same pcl last year and only missed a few games.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you have zero interest in snapping our 12-year streak without postseason play?

Cmon.

Lot of things are being said right now that likely will be disclaimed when B.A.C.’s dip back under 0.12.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BigGreenFan said:

It's a mystery to me as to why Saleh would make any comment whatsoever about Zack's injury given 1) how wrong he was about Becton and 2) how nobody knows nothing until the MRI results are checked.

He's literally just reporting what he gets told by the team drs. Why does that bother you?

Do you think Saleh is the one checking out his knee????

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Why would he be walking at all at this point with suspected ACL? Surely you’d want to keep weight off it. 

You can walk with an acl, you just can't stop suddenly.

I know a lot of 40+ year olds who tore it and didn't have the surgery.   As long as you're not water skiing or playing soccer (things like that) you are fine without it.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Agreed, and I imagine @jgb would as well, especially if you made it Minshew as the QB coming in.

Yet folks like us get labeled the “negative” posters.

I’m “negative” because I think 1 player is holding back 52 others rather than 52 players are holding back one.

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mogglez said:

Yes, I have zero interest in doing so with a stop gap.

You have to get a qb.  How else are any of the young player on offense going to develop?

Garner or Jimmie.   I still like Garner.

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...