<<<<<<< Jets vs Eagles -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Well, it's half past midnight here, I am just up from a very unsatisfactory nap, and it's time for Jets football, baby!

Watching on Gamepass, and listening to the announcers chat to each other and complain about feedback from their mics in their headphones. Weird that you get to hear this stuff live.

5 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Well, it's half past midnight here, I am just up from a very unsatisfactory nap, and it's time for Jets football, baby!

Watching on Gamepass, and listening to the announcers chat to each other and complain about feedback from their mics in their headphones. Weird that you get to hear this stuff live.

Nah that's all covered by the pre-taped stuff being shown on the main feed.  You're watching the raw fed coming from the stadium probably.  I sometimes get them on my firestick.  It's like the old days of big satellite dishes, instead of commercials you just get stadium camera shots of the crowd life for 2 minutes then it all kicks back to life!