Robert Saleh is a Fraud.

It’s the first pre season game and we are only 2 quarters in. Can we hold our horses? It’s like, JD is god even though he hasn’t done sh*t, but Saleh is a fraud with the all-world team JD assembled. I don’t get the Jets and I don’t get the Jets fans. We are clueless all around. I guess that’s normal for us. 

20 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

It’s the first pre season game and we are only 2 quarters in. Can we hold our horses? It’s like, JD is god even though he hasn’t done sh*t, but Saleh is a fraud with the all-world team JD assembled. I don’t get the Jets and I don’t get the Jets fans. We are clueless all around. I guess that’s normal for us. 

The franchise hasn’t made the playoffs since 2010. Sniffing out zeros early is necessary.

• Upvote 3

I watch all of salehs press conferences and everything else probably like most of you. To me it seems like the players love him. Seems like a really smart and easy to get along with guy. In todays nfl is discipline still a thing? If so that’s the only part that concerns me. Is he just a rah rah buddy guy or will he come down on guys when needed? It kinda seems like he puts that part of it on jd. We are just looking in from the outside so impossible to tell 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Groh, Herm, Mangini, Ryan, and Bowles were all MUCH better Coaches than this new age pussy. 

But hey, as long as everyone goes to bed tonight feeling better than this morning, who cares, Right?

At least you had the good sense to leave Gase off this list. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

A smart owner would open up the checkbook next year and give Sean Payton whatever he wants after over a decade of complete ineptitude.

But knowing the penny pinching, dickhole Johnson Bros…we’ll end up hiring Cincy’s OC.

Its only 1 preseason game, but if this continues and Saleh is gone, I don't care if Woody has to tattoo Payton's face on Woody's ass cheek, get Payton signed. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Untouchable said:

A smart owner would open up the checkbook next year and give Sean Payton whatever he wants after over a decade of complete ineptitude.

But knowing the penny pinching, dickhole Johnson Bros…we’ll end up hiring Cincy’s OC.

The Johnsons never struck me as cheap.   They have top notch facilities and spend # in free agency.   They are just allergic to making sound organizational decisions that keep setting the franchise back.   It's insane

5 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Typically we have to wait until early October to give up on the season... this is definitely a new record ... 2 drives into preseason.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I dunno.  Quite a few here rightfully gave up on multiple seasons the moment Adam Gase was hired.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Groh, Herm, Mangini, Ryan, and Bowles were all MUCH better Coaches than this new age pussy. 

But hey, as long as everyone goes to bed tonight feeling better than this morning, who cares, Right?

Joe Flacco is contemplating retirement as he hits the sheets tonight.

Lonely Gute Nacht GIF by Michelle Porucznik

• Haha 1

Enough of this bs! FIRE Saleh! 

Why would you risk Zach Wilson when the OL needed more time to be prepared? 

You just signed Brown and the OL has been banged up. Commonsense! Give them an additional week before risking your top player. You desperately signed Brown in order to protect him. There was no reason to rush Wilson in this insignificant preseason game (at least for Wilson).

Just unreal! You incompetent fool!

#FIRESALEH

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 1