Robert Saleh is a Fraud.

Enough of this bs! FIRE Saleh! 
Why would you risk Zach Wilson when the OL needed more time to be prepared? 
You just signed Brown and the OL has been banged up. Commonsense! Give them an additional week before risking your top player. You desperately signed Brown in order to protect him. There was no reason to rush Wilson in this insignificant preseason game (at least for Wilson).
Just unreal! You incompetent fool!
#FIRESALEH
Have to agree ... many here like myself called this exact scenario days sgo.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Bronx said:

A blind and deaf baby would have sat Wilson in this game. The OL needed at least one week to gel. 

#FIRESALEH

Didn’t see it but I thought it was a non contact injury? Plant on a jump cut? 

4 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Did anyone really expect anything else. 

No, but admittedly  quicker than I expected. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Reading this board/thread and all the posters crying like a broken hearted teenager over a preseason game is hands down the most insufferable and embarrassing moment I can remember in jets message board history.  You should all be ashamed.

I think I’m going to transition to one of those, it’s Jets fans fault this team sucks posters.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 4
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Reading this board/thread and all the posters crying like a broken hearted teenager over a preseason game is hands down the most insufferable and embarrassing moment I can remember in jets message board history.  You should all be ashamed.

I think I’m going to transition to one of those, it’s Jets fans fault this team sucks posters.  

The lunatic fringe has grown slightly large, but I guess I can understand. 

I miss the halcyon days of the undefeated Browning Nagle preseason.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

The lunatic fringe has grown slightly large, but I guess I can understand. 

I miss the halcyon days of the undefeated Browning Nagle preseason.

Scott I know you’re really old and were probably alive for the Chester A. Arthur administration, but I don’t think you’re properly recalling when the internet existed. 

• Haha 2

I'm as optimistic as the rest, but some posters here who state we can't vent seem to be ok with SOJ. I thought after this years draft and FA period, we were past SOJ. I'm not into that phrase, however this team looks unprepared PERIOD!!! There is no sugarcoating that statement. Unprepared is at the foot of the HC, and the coordinators, again PERIOD!!!

Preseason is inconsequential, however come out and look like you know what you're doing.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Saleh might be ultra soft pampers diapers but the Jets as soft as they are actually won the game - Philly couldn't of been all too happy with that ending. Although soft - Saleh doesn't appear to be stupid. I think he reads the reactions and gets this Jet team fired up from the get go in each game from here on out.  Have them ready and breathing fire to start the game Saleh or you are a fraud.

• Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, bd71 said:

Guy gets hired based on a catchy phrase and a cheerleader mentality.  

I think you nailed it!!!  Maybe it's a sign that Woody Johnson eliminated the cheerleading squad from the team this year!  

We don't need cheerleaders, we need accountability.  

I now hate, "All gas, no brake".   I didn't like it in the beginning, and I hate it now.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

^^^^#1 reason the Jets suck 

I mean these guys play football. They are football players. How can they possibly suck so bad. There has to be a reason. 

Vince Lombardi 

What It Takes To Be Number One
Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all the time. Unfortunately, so is losing

There is no room for second place. There is only one place in my game, and that's first place. I have finished second twice in my time at Green Bay, and I don't ever want to finish second again. There is a second place bowl game, but it is a game for losers played by losers. It is and always has been an American zeal to be first in anything we do, and to win, and to win, and to win.

Every time a football player goes to ply his trade he's got to play from the ground up - from the soles of his feet right up to his head. Every inch of him has to play. Some guys play with their heads. That's O.K. You've got to be smart to be number one in any business. But more importantly, you've got to play with your heart, with every fiber of your body. If you're lucky enough to find a guy with a lot of head and a lot of heart, he's never going to come off the field second. Running a football team is no different than running any other kind of organization - an army, a political party or a business. The principles are the same. The object is to win - to beat the other guy. Maybe that sounds hard or cruel. I don't think it is.

It is a reality of life that men are competitive and the most competitive games draw the most competitive men. That's why they are there - to compete. To know the rules and objective when they get in the game. The object is to win fairly, squarely, by the rules - but to win.

And in truth, I've never known a man worth his salt, who in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline. There is something in good men that really yearns for discipline and the hard reality of head to head combat.

I don't say these things because I believe in the "brute" nature of man or that men must be brutalized to be combative. I believe in God, and I believe in human decency. But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear - is that moment when he has to work his heart out in a good cause and he's exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

Vince Lombardi

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Joe Douglas.

Hired Saleh

Selected Becton

Selected Wilson

Just 3 of his gaffs oh and..

Overall record is 13-36

Who is the fraud here?

Discuss...

It will be so depressing if the Joe Douglas era goes up in flames.  I had (and still have) very high hopes for him.

• Sympathy 1

Joe Douglas.
Hired Saleh
FIRED GASE
Selected Becton
Selected Wilson
Just 3 of his gaffs oh and..
Overall record is 13-36
Who is the fraud here?
Discuss...

When they finish over .500 this year I’ll remind you of this post.
Joe Douglas is going down in Jets history as their very own Ozzie Newsome

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Randy Rasmussen said:

Ill put $1000 on that not happening. Anyone want to witness and hold funds in esrow?

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Randy Rasmussen said:

When the new regime is selected in 2023 I wont be vindictive and remind you of this post because well just because.

13-36

I say they win 5 this year

18-48

OZZZZZZIE!!!!!!!!!!!