Joe D's face says it all

AFJF

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

Look at the bright side, we are still on track to get our boy.

arch-manning2.jpg

You're an idiot. This kid is a three star QB at best. Living on his name, he will be a dud at texas because he's a dud now. 

1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

Injury has given him an excuse. Regardless of what happens this season it will buy him more time.

This didn’t buy him time, there wasn’t a chance he was getting fired.

Because rolling GMs every 3 years is…stupid.

28 minutes ago, Titan24 said:

This is not madden why would philly do this…..role w Flacco 

Because they can afford to.  They have an established starter, and a future #2 in Carson Strong they just drafted.  Not saying it wouldn't be pricey, thats what happens when you completely mismanage the QB position.

"Rolling with Flacco" is just another typical completely lost season.  We're uncompetitive before we even start, not worth watching.  I'm not wasting 17 Sundays on Joe F'ing Flacco, lol.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Because they can afford to.  They have an established starter, and a future #2 in Carson Strong they just drafted.  Not saying it wouldn't be pricey, thats what happens when you completely mismanage the QB position.

"Rolling with Flacco" is just another typical completely lost season.  We're uncompetitive before we even start, not worth watching.  I'm not wasting 17 Sundays on Joe F'ing Flacco, lol.

I’ve basically said the same thing in another thread. They will roll with Flacco and I won’t give a ****, until another QB is playing.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hal Kilmer said:

Does minshew bring the eagles coaching staff and their offensive line along with

3 hours ago, Hal Kilmer said:

And what exactly has Wilson shown besides zero and nothing?

says the guy with 31 posts who comes out of nowhere, please. Jump,off the freedom tower already