Express yourself with a gif or picture

Larz

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I was wondering why she didn’t get that chip in her tooth fixed until I showed my wife and she told me it was a grill. I told her a chip may have been easier to fix. 

The mid life boob job was botched also. Just way over the top IMHO, but hey her body, her rules.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

Seen it before, eh? ? 

Yes, my daughter Lee lee when she was 12 once tried to feed an apple to one of my Dad’s  horses and the horse mistake her tiny hand for part of the Apple. Haha, poor kid dove off the three post fence rolled and ran. Honestly impressive survival skill that one. But the brief look of terror in her face was priceless. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jgb said:

I still hope I look as good at 63! Based on what I look like now… better chance for our QB to become league MVP.

I was kind of born ugly so never thought much about it much. My wife is 58 and has aged beautifully in the 30 years we been together. Way more important to me than what I age like. Her entire family is like that though. Her people  just age well . That’s her with out 32 and 21 year old daughters 

EAC24420-4FC3-40C3-A21C-29E8C73B4E7C.jpeg

• Sympathy 2

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I was kind of born ugly so never thought much about it much. My wife is 58 and has aged beautifully in the 30 years we been together. Way more important to me than what I age like. Her entire family is like that though. Her people  just age well . That’s her with out 32 and 21 year old daughters 

EAC24420-4FC3-40C3-A21C-29E8C73B4E7C.jpeg

FB457C78-6E1E-49E6-970F-56D1B9CD2787.webp.f2f5c00b8fb6484378448d8700a011eb.webp

• Haha 2