It started as a blazing inferno of a dumpster fire. Now make your predictions of how it will go.

pointman

Zach strained his PCL and will be back in time for week 3 or 4, is what they say. But then week 1 rolls around and he comes firing out the tunnel with "Any Team Time Place" scrawled on his headband and proceeds to light the league on fire. 

Your turn. Negative posts will be deleted. (not really, I haz no mod powerz)

I thought the OP was looking for length of injury predictions, not the Jets record.  I'm still going with the pessimistic view-  season ending ACL injury. I've seen too many of these non-contact, he's walking, it looks ok injuries to know better than to have false hope. Kris Jenkins practically jogged off the field - twice - only to tear the ACL.  

I really don't care about Zack.  He strikes me as a knucklehead who will not succeed as a starter.  Much like Mark, Geno, and Sam.  Of the 4 I like Mark best. 

So my plan would be White to the PS, Flacco starts, Streveler & Wilson actually fight it out to see who is the back up vs 3rd string.  F'k handing to it Zack (the knucklehead).

(I know this won't happen but it's my take atm)       

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2

28 minutes ago, Hex said:

And 3-0 in the last 3 games to drop down 5 picks

You know how this goes. The Jets will be in the top 2 in draft order in early December; in line for CJ Stroud or Bryce Young. And then, winning streak baby! 4-13!!

• Upvote 3

It is imperative that the Jets fix this dam defense i am fully aware it’s only pre season but given the way this defense performed last year and the way it performed Friday there is legitimate cause for concern

Given the talent on that side of the ball Urlach should be squarely on notice. It’ his defense and the performance of the unit is not even remotely close to being NFL caliber 

• Upvote 2

The first quarter was painful to watch... Such excitement only to come out and let the Eagles waltz down the field. I kept hearing that our DL was finally back. Then the offense, and that was just as bad.

I'm not going to fall on the floor just yet, but this team needs coaches that can push these guys, not have camp lay on the ground. I'm an old school guy, and I think this new fangled love fest is just a waste of time.

• Sympathy 1

Im sticking to my previous thought, the D has to stop being a liability. Doesnt matter who is behind center, the D just gives up chunks of ground and time off the clock. That is a problem.

Im hoping it will gel into a legit force that can give the O the ball back, and Im optimistic that Wilson makes plays with it.

6 wins is still the max I can see, if the previously stated things happen.

• 2 months later...

Its funny how concerned we all were at a single drive or two in the first season game. Us as fans make it seem like that is the way the whole season will go.  I mean we do this drive to drive quarter to quarter week to week in the reg season too but it’s extra comical to read and recall the comments and analysis of our first quarter 

• Upvote 1