The game didn’t go well last night despite the win, but we don’t need an individual thread from everyone on the matter (MERGED)

Ghost

IMO it’d be a shame if Douglas got canned. He’s had a few (big) whiffs but his team building philosophy is sound. I don’t see another GM doing much better from a roster building standpoint, other than he’d be starting with a far better base. Could go either way with Saleh. I honestly think LaFleur is the star of the staff and would be the bigger loss if we moved on.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

Quincy should have been benched 100%. There had to be some consequence after that stupid stoooopid hit. If he does it again demote and bench him on the spot. 

22 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I am a big Saleh fan but honestly was not impressed with what I saw tonight.  Though the team looked flat and unprepared and I thought Saleh should have sent Quincy to the locker room after that bush league hit.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Besides the Wilson stuff I thought the team looked uninspired. Too much talent and money spent for them to come out looking listless. The Jets don’t seem to have a bad cop on the coaching staff when needed. 

It was beyond frustrating. Just laughing and joking on the sidelines as they were putting out an awful product