The game didn’t go well last night despite the win, but we don’t need an individual thread from everyone on the matter (MERGED)

Ghost

2 hours ago, jgb said:

I no longer believe anything but W’s. 

That’s it , unfortunately that doesn’t happen here, it’s more of some BS narrative, All gas no breaks, positive vibes only. Just ******* win and stop stroking your fans with a false feel good narrative.  I am believe it when I see it fan.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

That’s it , unfortunately that doesn’t happen here, it’s more of some BS narrative, All gas no breaks, positive vibes only. Just ******* win and stop stroking your fans with a false feel good narrative.  I am believe it when I see it fan.

Fake fan SOJF diseased loser!!

hercules rage GIF

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

You can probably say that about 90% of teams playing their 1st preseason games. It's why there's tc and preseason to work on stuff  that need fixing. 

What you can see from preseason game when you go from a franchise Qb to a backup Qb , how much  a difference an offense looks like.    Reinforces to everyone if you don’t have a Top Qb in the NFL , it doesn’t matter how much talent you have , you aren’t winning anything .   Case in point last week Raider game .  So many people thought the Raiders offense line played bad, and backup Qb did good.  In reality when you watch the coaches film all the backup Qbs holded the ball forever, and missed wide open receivers all night.  ( didn’t throw the ball when they should have) .      

Raiders are totally different team with Derek Carr at Qb( legitimate super bowl contender)  and one of the backup Qbs have to play anytime they aren’t even going to be a .500 team.         You just spinning your wheels as an organization till you find your franchise Qb.