“For all the Mike White nuts, he stunk last night…”

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

ah yes, but as the original tweet states, there is little to take from the ZW suck. Only the MW suck should be considered if we're being reasonable.

White sucked. and Zach was the worst QB we had last night. BUT. Zach went against the starters and White against backups and guys who will be out of the league next week. i expected White who people here tell me is a NFL starting QB should have played better against those guys.

Mike Whites 2 scoring drives stunk ? He was 10-20 with 3 drops right in the hands of his receivers. I saw him make one really bad throw to Jeff Smith who was wide open and White led him too much. If that equals suck then what did this clown have to say about Zach last year and his small sample size this year which did not seem too good

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

20 minutes ago, JetsFanInPA said:

To all the Joe Flacco nuts, look how horrible he has been when he's played for the jets.  As a jets starter,  who has actually won a game MW or Flacco?  It's like everyone forgets how bad Flacco has been the last couple of years. 

There are no Joe Flacco nuts.  Nobody was arguing he should start ahead of a healthy Wilson.  I think he is the better option than White -- if that makes me a Flacco nut, fine.  But whoever starts, I will be rooting for -- Flacco, White, Streveler or someone not on the team yet.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Wake me up when Wilson throws for 4 bills and multiple TDs in a comeback win over the eventual AFC Champs

Caporoso acts like his takes are the end all be all

He’s just doing fan service for JetsTwitter bros who’ve been dropping futures on Zach Wilson to win MVP since the MILF thing. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Lith said:

There are no Joe Flacco nuts.  Nobody was arguing he should start ahead of a healthy Wilson.  I think he is the better option than White -- if that makes me a Flacco nut, fine.  But whoever starts, I will be rooting for -- Flacco, White, Streveler or someone not on the team yet.

Spoken like a true mod. ??‍♂️ I’ll post my thoughts on this when you’re offline. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

And all the ZW nuts....

What if it's just us.....the fanbase is completely nuts in general?

Deez Nuts GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Don't worry. Pats fans think Belichick is literally making their offense suck on purpose to throw teams off for the regular season. So other fanbases are just as deranged.. wait.. that might be a reason to worry if they're all like this..

• Haha 1

I'll tell you what Mike White has been throwing to a group of receivers who will be stocking shelves and loading UPS trucks next month. The only player he has been able to work with who even has a CHANCE of sticking is Mims. I want to see how he looks after working with the first team for the rest of the month before I make a determination as to whether or not he stinks. Wilson still is throwing way over the receivers' heads when he tries to drop back, set up, and throw. He also threw an egregious interception that was no NFL starting QB performance play.