Zach Wilson: Bone Bruise AND Meniscal Tear (Out 2 to 4 Weeks)

Rhg1084

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Good luck to Zach on his surgery today.  Lets hope all goes well and he will be back before week 1.  

And we can prove all those internet doctor morons wrong!

I saw your previous posts. You should be kinder to yourself and not call yourself a moron. 😀

LOL! First it’s a complete ACL rupture from a video….then it’s no ACL tear but a bone bruise and meniscus tear, “still not out of the woods” now it’s 2-4 weeks and everything is going to be fine….it’s just goes to show how much this a bullsh*t trolling game when it comes to reporting on social media

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thshadow said:

(Someone should either make a new thread, or change the title.  People don't want to find where in the 16 pages is the surgery update)

I did make a new thread.

Moderators, do your worst!!!!!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

This is certainly good news, and the best outcome is for Flacco to start the first two or three games to let Zach get 100% ready and then show us what he's got.

Worst outcome is that Zach comes back for week 1 and throws for 350 yards and 4 TDs. Blows out his knee while in victory formation.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Worst outcome is that Zach comes back for week 1 and throws for 350 yards and 4 TDs. Blows out his knee while in victory formation.

At least then maybe we could sucker some team into giving us a 3rd round pick for him based of that one game.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

At least then maybe we could sucker some team into giving us a 3rd round pick for him based of that one game.

Lmaoooooo

The offseason will be very interesting, I really want to see what JD will do with his prized  QB who appears to be injury prone. 

So it's 26 days or 3 weeks and 5 days from now until opening day.

Now if the long end of the injury is 28 days.  Sure sounds like it'll be a full 4 weeks+ before week 2 practice starts.

Unless things go wrong - Flacco starts week 1, Wilson starts week 2.