Zach Wilson: Bone Bruise AND Meniscal Tear (Out 2 to 4 Weeks)

Rhg1084

36 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

how soft are zachs bones

As solid as Chad Pennington’s shoulder. They are like eggs back there. Can you imagine all this Positive Vibes Only narrative now that the kid is hurt again. Talk about wind out of the sails for the rest of the team, all these FA’s that signed here, all the marketing BS, the shirts, the Milf BS. Back to being a nervous wreck every time this kid gets the ball. 

I would expect at least 8 weeks before he his close to game shape, then what just throw him in a game so we can repeat the knee injuries of our two most important positions. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, FTL Jet Fan said:

As solid as Chad Pennington’s shoulder. They are like eggs back there. Can you imagine all this Positive Vibes Only narrative now that the kid is hurt again. Talk about wind out of the sails for the rest of the team, all these FA’s that signed here, all the marketing BS, the shirts, the Milf BS. Back to being a nervous wreck every time this kid gets the ball. 

I would expect at least 8 weeks before he his close to game shape, then what just throw him in a game so we can repeat the knee injuries of our two most important positions. 

Dead on.

INZ.gif

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Xtina said:

He really doesn’t seem to understand the point of preseason which could theoretically help someone like him needing to get into a groove, and now he will miss that opportunity 

He was clearly out to prove something last night.  Just don’t throw blindly to the TE anymore.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

How does a meniscus tear vs ACL absolve the Jets for how bad they are?  And sincere thanks for your fuks.

One bad preseason game does not make them a bad team when they didn't have half there defensive starters or offensive line... 

Should it be a wake up call to the players... I hope so... But the victory laps that have been happening when the jets have something bad happen is obnoxious... 

Everyone here is the smartest ******* GM in the league... They all would do better. 

Just now, Skeptable said:

One bad preseason game does not make them a bad team when they didn't have half there defensive starters or offensive line... 

Should it be a wake up call to the players... I hope so... But the victory laps that have been happening when the jets have something bad happen is obnoxious... 

Everyone here is the smartest ******* GM in the league... They all would do better. 

I don't know how most of us could possibly be worse GMs than the dopes Woody hired.    Seriously.  Just throwing darts at a decision board would have worked out better.