Wilson Durability Concern

This would be his 4th injury in the last 4 years.

Jan 9, 2019Non-NFLShoulder Labrum TearWilson sustained a shoulder injury while playing in high school. He underwent surgery to repair a labrum in his right shoulder

Sep 28, 2019Non-NFLHand Thumb FractureWilson suffered a thumb injury suffered during the loss at Toledo. He missed 4 games

Oct 24, 2021NFLKnee PCL Sprain Grade 2Wilson suffered a PCL injury in New York's loss to the Patriots. He missed 4 games.

August 13, 2022 Bone bruise, out 2-4 weeks 

• Upvote 4

Just now, section314 said:

They said the same thing about Phil Simms his first couple of years with the Giants. 

The "Great QB X had these issues early in his career, so our QB should be fine and dandy ...someday?" canard is trotted out. Yeah, no; Wilson stinks on ice.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

We all knew, and were rightly worried, that his giant-for-a-Santa-Elf body would not be able to take the rigors of the NFL. Thus why there was some cheerful beefies about his new chubbiness over the off season - or was it chubbies about Zach’s new beefiness. One or the other. Lol

He needs to become pliable. Lol ?

1 minute ago, thebuzzardman said:

The twink like sexiness so attractive and beneficial to cougar action not so good for NFL action

With Becton out, Zach has to be the focus of the jokes

I hope he has those cougars de-clawed.

• Haha 3

Definitely a concern and something ive thought about since I first saw him.

Just look at the pic below. He looks like a boy. His body just doesnt look like it ever developed into a grown mans body and I worry that will always be an issue considering how physical the NFL is.

That being said, last night was a non-contact injury so that's a whole different thing.

Tell me this doesn't look like a high-school player at first glance?

zach-wilson-1.webp.95afb128363b6d1e2891debc853fc00f.webp

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Can you imagine if the jets picked Mac Jones?  The amount of “he’s not an athlete” or things along those lines that would be posted here would be insane.

Actually, he's not an athlete. Let's see how he progresses over the next two seasons -- with Joe Judge and Matt Patricia as co-OCs.  Good luck with that.