RIP Internet Doctors

12 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

He's...a doctor giving an opinion about an injury?

Point?  When he clearly states based on video review. 

Some here are making it sound like the Jets read Dr Chao tweet and immediately scheduled ZW for ACL surgery. 

But carry on. 

This thread title is very misleading. All I see on this board is medical discussion. I saw a thread suggesting therapy for people. There was even plenty of covid/vaccine talk over the last 2 years. This place is basically the home of internet doctors. I’m hear to offer my services as a gynecologist if needed. I’d be happy to lend a hand. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

This thread title is very misleading. All I see on this board is medical discussion. I saw a thread suggesting therapy for people. There was even plenty of covid/vaccine talk over the last 2 years. This place is basically the home of internet doctors. I’m hear to offer my services as a gynecologist if needed. I’d be happy to lend a hand. 

Unfortunately, with such few female posters here, gynecologists are not high in demand. Fortunately though, the JetNation Mod lounge is filled with proctologists that are happy to serve.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Unfortunately, with such few female posters here, gynecologists are not high in demand. Fortunately though, the JetNation Mod lounge is filled with proctologists that are happy to serve.

JN and the Jets certainly don’t attract many female fans, that’s for sure.

And any that do show up either have to pretend they’re men, like @Dan., are robots, like @GATA, or get chased off by @Pac.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

or two

• Upvote 1