Zach Wilson Update: QB Could be Ready for Week 1

31 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

This is not even remotely accurate. 

30 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The internet never forgets, sir.  The internet is forever.

Just so we can finally put a nail in this thing that you've been denying for a while now, lol:

Some posts leading up to "meltdown day" demonstrating you were, in fact, a "tank for Lawrence" guy:

From the "if we win a game, how will you react?" thread:

On 12/10/2020 at 11:33 PM, Gastineau Lives said:

Yeah, I really feel that would be too much to take. I'd be absolutely erased by my apathy at that point.

Later....

On 12/14/2020 at 4:51 PM, Gastineau Lives said:

Just ordered my Trevor Lawrence Jets jersey.

On 12/16/2020 at 8:49 AM, Gastineau Lives said:

Draft Lawrence

Sign one of these: 2021 NFL Free Agents Tracker | Spotrac

Draft another with Seattle's pick

Draft Harris with your pick at top of round two

Draft another OL with one of your third rounders

I'd be okay with this.

Disclaimer: I have no idea how good any of the CB or OL prospects are, where they should go etc.

On 12/17/2020 at 11:40 AM, Gastineau Lives said:

Thanks, Jason. If you can forward me a way to get one of the most highly touted QB prospects in history without the Jets losing anymore games, you can reach me here through direct message.

On 12/21/2020 at 1:21 AM, Gastineau Lives said:

I just think Lawrence is a bigger draw for potential Head coaches and free agents. We start to get an identity the first minute he walks in the door. We don't have one right now. This is how we wound up with two safeties back to back in the first two rounds of a draft. This is how we wound up taking a QB in the second round of two separate drafts. This is how we wound up drafting defensive tackles in the first five (six?) picks of two separate drafts. This is how you wind up with Todd Bowles and Adam Gase.

Then, the meltdown itself in the Rams game thread:

On 12/20/2020 at 4:36 PM, Gastineau Lives said:

It's terrible when your favorite player on the team celebrates after making a play and you want to kick them in the face

On 12/20/2020 at 5:38 PM, Gastineau Lives said:

How anyone could possibly root for the Jets to win this game is beyond me. 40 years I've been rooting for this garbage and now with the best chance to turn it around that we've EVER had, and we're going to pull an epic upset. 

On 12/20/2020 at 5:48 PM, Gastineau Lives said:

I seriously feel like crying. 40 years of this sh*t.

On 12/20/2020 at 5:51 PM, Gastineau Lives said:

That's what this franchise is. I don't know why, but it's always something like this. Crushing losses when you need to win, gut punching wins when you need to lose. It's just always something.

On 12/20/2020 at 6:59 PM, Gastineau Lives said:

I honestly don't think I can do this anymore

On 12/20/2020 at 7:05 PM, Gastineau Lives said:

This is the worst. It's absolutely hopeless. I honestly think I'm done. You build up an addiction to things after forty years but this, I can't do this to myself anymore.

Later, in other threads:

On 12/26/2020 at 10:20 PM, Gastineau Lives said:

I can't believe I'm not going to be a Jet fan anymore.

On 12/27/2020 at 6:02 PM, Gastineau Lives said:

The face of the people actively hoping we lose out of Trevor Lawrence...couldn't find a drooling laughing idiot meme or gif to match the level of stupidity. 

On 12/27/2020 at 6:37 PM, Gastineau Lives said:

We didn't just lose out on Trevor. We were the number one choice of prospective head coaches now we're like fourth. We are not signing good free agents unless we overpay. 

You were rooting for this. Recognize that.

Then, on Dec 27, 2020, this was GL's final post until September of the following year, directed at Nico/QB1:

On 12/27/2020 at 7:13 PM, Gastineau Lives said:

Yup. So do you. Yours is being a giant sh*t talking pussy.

"Not even remotely accurate".

Riiiiight.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

Love this group and board but it seems every subject devolves into adolescent squabbling.  By the end I forgot what the topic even was.   Already have three daughters and a wife so hope things can change and we can get back to the topics at hand that would be great.   Just my $.02.  

Zach Wilson sucks.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just so we can finally put a nail in this thing that you've been denying for a while now, lol:

Some posts leading up to "meltdown day" demonstrating you were, in fact, a "tank for Lawrence" guy:

Later....

Later, in other threads:

Then, on Dec 27, 2020, this was GL's final post until September of the following year, directed at Nico/QB1:

Riiiiight.

My God you're pathetic.

To spend that much time researching a worthless point on a Jets message board.

• Thumb Down 2

FWIW, Cimini has “heard” that the injury is more likely to be a four-week minimum rehab and to expect Flacco the first two weeks of the season. This is consistent with every Jets beat reporter circling back this afternoon to say “actually, haha, we have to see what the doctors say after the surgery.” 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Later....

Later, in other threads:

Riiiiight.

fatality mortal kombat finish GIF

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

My God you're pathetic.

To spend that much time researching a worthless point on a Jets message board.

All time spent on a message board talking about millionaire jocks is a waste, so you can miss me with the insult.  Among the 2 of us, at least I’m entertaining.  

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

image.jpeg.4ab495f48314eaaa16448769a00b2faf.jpeg

Usually when caterpillars go into the cocoon they come out more beautiful.

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Angelo called me at home a few months ago and asked me if I wanted to become a Jaguars fan with him. I said no, I’m in too deep right now, but to check back with me if Saleh cuts Mike White.

I’m back in the market now that Tannehill is getting long in the tooth. Let’s see where Minshew shakes free or whether the Steelers foolishly hook Trubisky for Tiny Hands Pickett.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Later....

Later, in other threads:

Riiiiight.

So you're saying getting banned was suicide by Phil?

Not sure what any of this has to do with Mike White being bad.

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Later....

Later, in other threads:

Riiiiight.

You forgot this one:

Screenshot_20220814-072310_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

So you're saying getting banned was suicide by Phil?

Not sure what any of this has to do with Mike White being bad.

If has to do with you throwing a tantrum over not getting TL only to return 9 months later a Zach Stan who defends him at every turn, which includes trashing the QB3 Mike White. 

However long you were banned over it was your own doing, sir.  And “not even remotely true” is clearly an inaccurate claim on your part.

Glad we could finally establish the timeline once and for all.  This was fun!

• Haha 1