Jump to content

Just watched the game - this board needs therapy…


HighPitch
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Heres the next overreaction.

Yes of course ….lets make believe…make pretend if you will, that ALL the jet starters were involved in that last drive vs. the Eagles 3rd stringers.

Because its fun and true! Thank you  Sammy shoelaces for that input hun

Not sure who put the bug up your ass but if anyone here is pumping the Streveler or Bust gas pedal it's me, but you do your prognosticating and I'll be sure to comment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Lol last night i rewound that tiny grainy twitter clip a dozen times. Every time i saw nothing. But it was grainy and small.

So today I watched on my 65. Watched it a dozen times. There is NO twist or buckle or anything. There just isnt. Yet the doctors here saw a twist. Or a buckle. They saw something for sure according to the thread.

And the season was over just like that. Blew out his knee. Torn acl.

HOLY OVERREACTION 

I didn’t say I saw what the over reactionary group saw, just said if that’s what you thought you saw, I get the reaction.  Exactly what I thought jojo was saying

i was here saying I saw nothing that said season ender 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

He can refer to us as he wishes, dreamy boy. Who cares? One mans opinion can make that kind of impact on you? Odd

I don’t know about you, but when a guy compares my team to the Wake Forest Demon Deacons I take it personal

  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Pac said:

Say that to my FACE!

 

31 minutes ago, Drums said:

Confused Star Wars GIF

 

28 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm being silly..  was hoping you'd challenge me to a fight or something.

 

 

10 minutes ago, Drums said:

I would take you apart like an alarm clock

Mad Chuck Norris GIF by GritTV

^^
Textbook scum distancing

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Funny people here were repeating what the Philly guys said on the broadcast, that Zack stared down the receiver on the INT.  On a short drop, quick shoot the ball 5yards out on a slant he was supposed to look off the receiver
Holy cliche 

He telegraphed that throw. The only thing missing was a thank you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

 

i was here saying I saw nothing that said season ender 

Im not saying you did

5 minutes ago, Origen said:

Not sure who put the bug up your ass but if anyone here is pumping the Streveler or Bust gas pedal it's me, but you do your prognosticating and I'll be sure to comment.

Dude you pointed out that the last drive that won the game was against the eagles third stringers.

You pooh poohed it, Ellen

But you failed to acknowledge that the jets also were playing scrubs! In fact it was our 4th friggin string qb!

So i dont get your point. Its bizarre

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

He telegraphed that throw. The only thing missing was a thank you. 

I said it was a bad throw.  About the 100th time I’ve said that but that doesn’t become he stared down the receiver.  It was a quick drop and throw that should never have left his hand.  It wasn’t picked because he looked at only one WR 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Why are you guys feeding the troll? Just let this thread (that for some reason isn't merged like the other threads.. gee, I wonder. why.. ) die. 

Not a troll there sonny bono.

Ive been posting here since day one. 
 

Im just sharing my experience as a fan that couldnt watch the game and read the game thread in real time that sounded like it was the end of the world. I also wondered why a select few would post something  sooooooooooo different than most. Now I see they were right.

 

Even in this thread there are a slew of crappy takes and flawed logic to defend it.

so nice try dismissing me fruity pebble

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

So we are glossing over Jalen Hurts looking like pat Ma homes against our first defense? Ok cool

That first defense w/o 5 starters, playing vanilla schemes in a 1st pre season game. Brett Ratliff says hello. 

  • Sympathy 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Not a troll there sonny bono.

Ive been posting here since day one. 
 

Im just sharing my experience as a fan that couldnt watch the game and read the game thread in real time that sounded like it was the end of the world. I also wondered why a select few would post something  sooooooooooo different than most. Now I see they were right.

 

Even in this thread there are a slew of crappy takes and flawed logic to defend it.

so nice try dismissing me fruity pebble

Just not impressed by people who are so strongly up their own rears that they feel the need to ignore the thread saying "STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS AND PUT YOUR THOUGHTS IN HERE"

You do you, though. I'm sure you're worth it. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I said it was a bad throw.  About the 100th time I’ve said that but that doesn’t become he stared down the receiver.  It was a quick drop and throw that should never have left his hand.  It wasn’t picked because he looked at only one WR 

He locked onto the receiver from the snap. The whole stadium knew where he was throwing. He also stared down Moore on the completion.  The difference was Moore made such a good cut, it didn't  matter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Just not impressed by people who are so strongly up their own rears that they feel the need to ignore the thread saying "STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS AND PUT YOUR THOUGHTS IN HERE"

You do you, though. I'm sure you're worth it. 

Thats what your upset about?

I didnt know that the thread you just mentioned even existed.

plus i rarely ever start threads anyways

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

He locked onto the receiver from the snap. The whole stadium knew where he was throwing. He also stared down Moore on the completion.  The difference was Moore made such a good cut, it didn't  matter. 

Ok yes the whole stadium. Plus beyond

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He locked onto the receiver from the snap. The whole stadium knew where he was throwing. He also stared down Moore on the completion.  The difference was Moore made such a good cut, it didn't  matter. 
His timing looked off all night .. even on the completions .... hard to tell who was to blame .. but he seemed to hesitate waiting for guys to come open.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk


Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Funny people here were repeating what the Philly guys said on the broadcast, that Zack stared down the receiver on the INT.  On a short drop, quick shoot the ball 5yards out on a slant he was supposed to look off the receiver
Holy cliche 

The QB School published  a video analysis of Jalen Hurt’s performance. I watched it so I could look at our defense more. Sauce looked pretty good. No wonder he wasn’t targeted.
 

Hurts stared down his receivers on most plays. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, All Gas, No Gase said:

The QB School published  a video analysis of Jalen Hurt’s performance. I watched it so I could look at our defense more. Sauce looked pretty good. No wonder he wasn’t targeted.
 

Hurts stared down his receivers on most plays. 

Wait , not the great Daemon Deacon slaying Jalen Hurts. There's no way he can stare down receivers - I just can't buy it 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The game thread was unbearable! The drama that unfolded in it was embarrassing to read. 
the 100 threads after the game are all the proof that was needed, objectivity and bearing was completely lost. 
 

Semper Fi 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

So we are glossing over Jalen Hurts looking like pat Ma homes against our first defense? Ok cool

That wasn’t our first defense. About half the first stringers didn’t play. Also played vanilla defense with no blitzing or game planning. He’s right, the overview of the game on this board was worthy of comedy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

I did not watch last night but I followed the game thread. I just watched the replay.

The picture painted last night resembled something like this was the lowest point in jet history. Some guys described how awful zach played how his knee buckled like theisman.

Well, overall it was not anything like that. Perfect? No. Disappointing? Absolutely. But holy mother god do most of you guys overreact.

zach wasnt bad except for that int. Dude just was warming up. And his knee? LOL it was NOTHING. It just looked he he fell. There was no twist.

I didn’t even know they won because i was so pissed following the game thread i cut out.

MAJOR OVERREACTION SEEK THERAPY

You just destroyed 75% of the posters in this board, well done!

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The board has been loony and hysterical for a couple of years now, but it’s a natural consequence of the Jets having not made the playoffs since the first Obama administration. People are fed up. 

I imagine it will get better if the Jets are ever actually decent again. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, fastmover said:

The game thread was unbearable! The drama that unfolded in it was embarrassing to read. 
the 100 threads after the game are all the proof that was needed, objectivity and bearing was completely lost. 
 

Semper Fi 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The board has been loony and hysterical for a couple of years now, but it’s a natural consequence of the Jets having not made the playoffs since the first Obama administration. People are fed up. 

I imagine it will get better if the Jets are ever actually decent again. 

No it won't because then there will be real games to worry about that carry much more significance than a preseason game . If we think theres drama now it will get ramped up to 11 Spinal Tap style when that time comes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...