Let's Do The Time Warp Again

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."

• Sympathy 4

11 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Unquestionably the best episode of Twilight Zone that was ever made. 

There were so many excellent episodes. I don't  think it's  possible to single one out as the best. To Serve Man and Eye of the Beholder were also excellent episodes. 

Another excellent show was the Outer Limits. The Zanti Misfits is possibly my all time favorite  short syfi episode ever. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

24 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Unquestionably the best episode of Twilight Zone that was ever made. 

Although it was a great episode, I don't think you can call it, or any other episode, the best ever. There were so many great episodes, and everyone will always have his or her own favorite. Every time an episode comes on that I think was the best, another episode that I forgot about that is even better comes up.

No best. Just many great ones!

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, the Claw said:

There is no “unquestionable” when it comes to picking the best TZ episode. The very idea is preposterous, and that episode might be my favorite. 

Just put the full series in my Amazon basket.  Gonna' pull the trigger when I get back from vacation in a few weeks.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1