Happy birthday @Mogglez

T0mShane

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

Happy Birthday @Mogglez -- have a great day.  Did you know you share a birthday with Wayne Chrebet. 

Mogglez and Chrebet, two Jet legends.

5 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

5 minutes ago, section314 said:

Happy Birthday @Mogglez. All the best bud. You keep on being you.? Mike Tannenbaum sends his regards.?

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Have an awesome birthday!   Many...many more.   Here's hoping your day involves something similar:

oh-yes-i-like.gif

Thank you all so so much my friends ?‼️

And @Lith, no I honestly didn’t!!! I even wished the guy a happy birthday on Twitter, but totally blanked ???!

• Sympathy 3

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Thank you all so so much my friends ?‼️

And @Lith, no I honestly didn’t!!! I even wished the guy a happy birthday on Twitter, but totally blanked ???!

As Homer Simpson so sagely said in a toast....."to alcohol, the cause of and cure for most of life's problems."

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Happy birthday to @Mogglez, who might be the best pound-for-pound poster on this godforsaken board. 

As my gift to you, I’m going to antagonize your dad so much today that he doesn’t notice that you’ve been using your alt to trash Zach Wilson and Mekhi Becton all off-season. @Jet Nut

I'll post this just to save him the time:

1873672541_Crusher-NoPersonalAttacks.thumb.png.5f6063dce2289dca602ef1f6f2249f64.png

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ok so I’m assuming she’s not yawning. Happy birthday Moggles! 

I attended a week-long workshop on fabrics sponsored by Monsanto.  That's Audrey, one of the instructors.  Her reaction is after one of the other attendees, David, presented some recently loomed swatches he has been working on.  Dude, the attention to detail and eye for integrating hue palates was stunning (as you can surmise from her impassioned response).  Afterwards, Audrey started calling him "The New Prince of Chintz", an homage to the late Mario Buatta.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Happy birthday to @Mogglez, who might be the best pound-for-pound poster on this godforsaken board. 

As my gift to you, I’m going to antagonize your dad so much today that he doesn’t notice that you’ve been using your alt to trash Zach Wilson and Mekhi Becton all off-season. @Jet Nut

Happy bday, you deserve sainthood.

• Haha 3