Streveler vs White

Dunnie

I am not saying he should start or even make the roster but Streveler looked surprisingly competent last night. He made quick decisions and showed some accuracy and wheels. It may not ever be with the Jets but he will at worst probably wind up on a PS after his work last night

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 3

27 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

White throws for like 450 yards and beats a good team in the reg season.  Well he only had one game he sucks.

Strevler has one quarter vs 3rd stringers in an ex game.....hes great we want strevler!

?

That’s just the way it is around here in Jets Nation. You know that. You’ve been around long enough to know it’s what have u done for me lately! Joe Douglas is our hero one day and the next day he’s a sh*tty GM. The flavor of the week is Streveler. 

• Upvote 2

Streveler clearly showed that he is the best QB on the roster last night. He should be handed the starting job for 2022 right now.  Anybody who watched last night could see that Wilson is terrible. He had his chance to show us he improved from 2021 and it was a disaster. He is inaccurate, turns the ball over, and is injury prone.  It was the worst two series performance in Jets preseason history.  Forget the games he played last year - White looked pedestrian.  Flacco did nothing to impress me. He was barely noticeable.  Streveler looked like the best thing to wear Green and White since Namath

/s

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Let's kick this thread up a notch.

Watching Streveler gave me a bit of a Kaepernick kind of feel. 

bam yes GIF

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh Yeah Love GIF by The Lonely Island

How did Mafia die when we had the two of you playing at the same point in human history, on the same forum?

I weep every day for this loss.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Streveler clearly showed that he is the best QB on the roster last night. He should be handed the starting job for 2022 right now.  Anybody who watched last night could see that Wilson is terrible. He had his chance to show us he improved from 2021 and it was a disaster. He is inaccurate, turns the ball over, and is injury prone.  It was the worst two series performance in Jets preseason history.  Forget the games he played last year - White looked pedestrian.  Flacco did nothing to impress me. He was barely noticeable.  Streveler looked like the best thing to wear Green and White since Namath

/s

Sarcasm or not, these are good points.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How did Mafia die when we had the two of you playing at the same point in human history, on the same forum?

Don't blame me. Up until the last game, I was typically one of the top 3 posters in quantity every game, and in many cases #1.

Quality, though...

That's a different story.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nope.  We wasted you and Barry's respective prime years worse than the Marino-led Dolphins or the Lions with Barry Sanders.

Nah, I prefer to be compared to Bilal Powell -- a player talented enough to win a Super Bowl if he had only been surrounded by Super Bowl-caliber players.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I heard that was a thing what happened to your little mafia thingy?