**** all of you! ?

38 minutes ago, jgb said:

The stereotype about Americans in Germany is that they always bring up the war within the first 5 minutes of meeting a German.

“Whatever you do, don’t mention the war. I mentioned it once but I think I got away with all right.”

-Bazil Fawlty

• Haha 1

Why didnt this steamy hot topic stay on the main board?  Seems like a great thread for solid discourse.  I mean, it's obvious what happened here.    JE probably had to either visit one of your houses on a call or he met one of you in public and my guess, is the anonymous poster is either really attractive and making JE insecure or they are really rich and also, making JE insecure. 

32 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Why didnt this steamy hot topic stay on the main board?  Seems like a great thread for solid discourse.  I mean, it's obvious what happened here.    JE probably had to either visit one of your houses on a call or he met one of you in public and my guess, is the anonymous poster is either really attractive and making JE insecure or they are really rich and also, making JE insecure. 

I didn’t move it  and I’m quite surprised someone did. 

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Interesting theory.

At first, I figured he was drunk posting. Sting a working theory, but I can confirm he has no sense of humor.

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I didn’t move it  and I’m quite surprised someone did. 

Respect.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Interesting theory.

At first, I figured he was drunk posting. Sting a working theory, but I can confirm he has no sense of humor.

It is one of those theories or we missed his birthday.   Cant be anything else.

42 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Respect.

It is one of those theories or we missed his birthday.   Cant be anything else.

I saw the post before he changed it.  He was looking to reconnect with a young chap named "Stuart" who is also a Jets fan.  Seemed like a fun new relationship for JE but he was too embarrassed to keep the thread going.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I saw the post before he changed it.  He was looking to reconnect with a young chap named "Stuart" who is also a Jets fan.  Seemed like a fun new relationship for JE but he was too embarrassed to keep the thread going.

Confirmed.

He should have PMed Stuart, but in a nicer tone than the PM he sent me to let me know I’m hilarious.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Damn, I'm good. 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Confirmed.

He should have PMed Stuart, but in a nicer tone than the PM he sent me to let me know I’m hilarious.

Ewwww, you got a juicy PM??!?!?!  Was he shirtless? 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pierce-Brosnan-Robin-Williams-Mrs-Doubtf

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Pierce-Brosnan-Robin-Williams-Mrs-Doubtf

If the Stuart JE was looking for looked like Pierce Brosnan, I really cant blame him for trying to signal him.  The bigger mistake was not kidnapping him the moment you met him.

edit: I guess getting his number would have been acceptable too

• Haha 3