Saleh: Zach’s Surgery Scheduled for Tuesday

Zach Wilson

Robert Saleh spoke to the media on Sunday and he gave this update on Zach Wilson and the time frame for his return to the field.

He’s on his way to L.A. to have his procedure, and then we wait.

They’ll know more once they get in there. We’re optimistic, but he’s not out of the woods until they get in there and make the decision.

Saleh was asked if he is feeling a little better about the injury but Saleh said, “I feel good. But, again, as I’m learning, you never know.”  He wouldn’t speculate on Zach’s potential availability to play in the week one opener vs the Ravens.

Surgery Details

Date: Tuesday

With the Rams doctor? I think so.

Same doctor for Mekhi Becton? So, Mekhi is also going to the same doctor, but it’s more of a consultation before they make a decision on whether or not they are going to do surgery.

How come Mekhi isn’t on the injured reserve list yet?  We’re anticipating that he’s done for the season, but until that’s official, official, official, he won’t go on IR.

The post Saleh: Zach’s Surgery Scheduled for Tuesday appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Click here to read the full story...

• Upvote 1